Coyote Logistics

Getting the Interview

93 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – The interview process was somewhat what I expected after I've read comments on here about it. The HR managers are really friendly but they don't seem to care too much about your qualifications and experience. I've been out of school for a few years now and I have sales management experience from a previous job and most of the interview questions asked pertained to my undergrad experience. I felt like the HR manager didn't read over my resume prior to the interview and was more so concerned about my hobbies and extracurricular activities.

Interview Question – Where else are you interviewing?   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Enterprise Operations Coordiinator Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – On-campus interview and on-site interview

Interview Question – None. The interview was very conversational. They're mostly looking to see if you have a pulse and would "fit-in".   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I don't know if negotiation is typical for this position but I got the impression that it was not. I later learned that people in my hiring class were offered quite different salaries. I was satisfied with what I received. A few people were offered $5,000 less than me and I'm sure that some were given more. I suggest you inquire when an offer is made.

Carrier Sales Operations Representative Interview

Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in March 2014.

Interview Details – First interview is very standard. Simply talk about your resume, what you are looking for in a job, why coyote? why logistics? What other jobs are you considering besides Coyote Logistics?

Second interview toured the facilities, met more workers ("Coyotes")

This company is very gen-y oriented, very casual interview process-- you can even wear jeans. Just be yourself and see if you fit!

Interview Question – Everything was pretty standard, just be yourself. It is more about personality here than your actual resume   Answer Question

Driver Services Representative Interview

Alpharetta, GA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – 3 interview process, phone interview, one on one interview with two HR reps, and finally a group interview. The phone interview was the hardest it was annoying, it seemed over the phone that the interviewer was annoyed that I was in school pursuing a degree in a different field. I felt that I did not impress the interviewer over the phone, so I was shocked when I was offered to come to the second interview. The second interview was a very traditional interview, asked questions about me, told me about compensation and benefits, even set up a really wonderful work schedule. Was taken out on the floor and set with one of the team leaders and was walked through the normal day of an agent. I was offered to come to the 3rd interview two days later. The 3rd interview was a group interview, it was fun and pleasant learning more how the company works together. We were asked many different scenario type questions, and played fun enrichment type games during the interview. I left feeling very confident that I made an impression.

Interview Question – Why have you job hopped?   View Answer

Interviewed at Coyote Logistics

Interview Details – Had a phone interview and she went over all of my previous jobs on my resume, and then asked why I wanted to work for them and how these jobs can help me be successful with this position.

Interview Question – Tell me something that isn't on your resume   Answer Question

Interview Details – easy interview all about your resume

Interview Question – what are your current goals   Answer Question

National Account Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – The interview process is very laid back and casual. They ask all the standard interview questions and are mostly concerned with whether or not you will fit in with the company - not necessarily your qualifications. Be confident and conversational.

Interview Question – Are you interviewing anywhere else?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager
Chicago, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in November 2013.

Interview Details – First Round Interview was on campus with a rep. Simple questions about your background. Not so much about your experience or what you thought about coyote. More about what kind of person you are and whether or not you would get along in the work hard play hard mentality that makes up Coyote.

Interview Question – None-all easy behavioral   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Another job offer in a different industry

Carrier Sales Interview

Carrier Sales
Chicago, IL

I applied online and interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – I applied online and within two days received an email setting up an interview. Went to the office where I met with the recruiter. She was nice and friendly. Talked for about an hour. Went over resume and goals outside of a career setting.

Interview Question – Tell me something that is not on your resume about yourself.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Coyote Logistics

Interview Details – Came to my career fair, set up on campus interview. Scheduled in office interview. Offered a position within a week.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Coyote Logistics

Worked for Coyote Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Coyote Logistics interview questions and advice. All 93 interview reviews posted anonymously by Coyote Logistics employees and interview candidates.