Coyote Logistics

Updated Jan 15, 2015
Updated Jan 15, 2015

2.4

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Communication was good. Interview was easy, basic questions about yourself. They asked about my resume, what I knew about the company, why I was a good fit. They focused on sales and why I would be a good salesperson for the company.

Summer Interview

The office and people were amazing. The interview lasted around two hours and I got to meet a few people while they were in the midst of their job. Unfortunately, the dates didn't work out for me but I plan on reapplying for an actual position after graduation. Overall, great atmosphere and a very relaxed interview setting.

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

I spoke with a few HR people at my college's career fair. They were really nice and seemed to be accepting a lot of resumes. Later that night, I got a call to schedule an interview the next day. I went to the interview the next day well prepared. The atmosphere was very laid back. I felt like it was conversational the entire time. There were no real difficult questions. The recruiter just wanted me to run through my previous job history and tell her what I knew about the company. She asked me a few character questions and then I asked a few questions that I had prepared before going in. The whole interview lasted about 20-25 minutes. I felt like I did really well but Coyote did not extend an offer for me.

Summer Interview

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Met campus recruiter at career fair who was very friendly and personable. Applied through the Coyote website and got a phone interview a few weeks later. Talked for about thirty minutes, mostly about my resume and how much I knew about the company. At the end they asked me to come to Chicago for an office interview which I have yet to attend. Overall they are easy to talk to, and the interview seemed more like conversation. They're very team oriented as well.

Interview Questions
    • What is something not on your resume that we should know about you?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 5+ weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics.

This was a pretty long process. They were very nice about everything, but would tell you "you should hear back with in the next two weeks", and it took 3 or 4. This happened twice, but again, very nice when meeting with them.

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Coyote Logistics in November 2014.

I went into the interview and it was very casual, basically talking about how Coyote is not like other places, its new. They drink beer on fridays. They have a lot of group outing etc. The interview went well, talked to a few people there and saw the location. Talked to the interviewer and he made it seem like i had it in the bag, and then I never heard back from them.

Interview Questions
    • Whats your biggest weakness.
      How does you solve a problem with others.
      WHats your thought process.
      etc

Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 6 daysinterviewed at Coyote Logistics in November 2014.

The interview process was pretty casual. I had an on-campus interview with one of their recruiters. The recruiter focused on my resume and asked me to elaborate on anything I thought was important to elaborate on.

National Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Questions about being competitive, liking sports, being a people person, strengths and weaknesses, things you are proud of. Dress casually professional; don't wear a suit. Know how you act in a fast paced environment.

Interview Questions
    • What is one time you overcame something and how did you manage the stress?   Answer Question
    I negotiated for some more money and got it.

National Account Manager Interview

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2014.

A relaxed environment doesn't have to equate to an unprofessional interview. Recruiter seemed distracted by other employees in the hallway, and essentially had me reread my resume to her. Didn't hear back from recruiter for over a month despite multiple follow-up emails. Seems like a solid company but perhaps should consider a change in their interview process/practices.

Interview Questions
    • All questions pertained to what was already listed on resume.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Coyote Logistics.

The hiring process was done through a recruiter who was very friendly to me. Coyote goes on a first name basis. Just be personable and be yourself. The interview process consisted of a brief 30 min interview and then an-office interview.

none