Coyote Logistics

Relevance Date Difficulty

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative
Chicago, IL

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in April 2012.

Interview Details – Their HR team was mainly comprised of young women. I did not get the feeling that they enjoyed what they were doing. It was an uncomfortable interview. My favorite part was when I was able to go spend time with current employees on the job and see what life at Coyote was like.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work in logistics?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Account Manager

Interviewed at Coyote Logistics

Interview Details – very easy to talk to, didnt throw unexpected questions at you. pretty slow in the interview process, but 100% worth it. great company and people. Talked a lot about the contents of my resume and past experience that you have.

Interview Question – A lot of questions based off of resume.   Answer Question

National Account Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – Typical interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, tell me about your resume. Seemed to be more interested in outside activities than anything else.

Interview Question – Tell me something that is not on your resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Kalamazoo, MI

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – I interviewed with Coyote after hearing about them at my school's career fair. The women that was interviewing me was extremely friendly and I didn't have any problem conversing with her. The recruiters like to see that you are very group oriented and can communicate well with others. The interview was very laid back, and was over before I knew it. A week later, I received a call for a second interview.

Interview Question – Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this position>   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

Marketing Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – I went to the career fair and talk to a representative with coyote. By applying online at my school I got an interview with them. The interview was very laid back and basically talking about what kind of things I was involved with and why I got involved in those things. The interviewer was super nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Question – The questions were very straight forward but the most difficult in my case was about why I chose the Sorority I am in.   Answer Question

National Account Manager

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2013.

Interview Details – Got in contact with Coyote at my schools career fair. They told me to go online and apply on there website. About a week later I was contacted to do an on campus interview. The interview was very informal and lasted 30 minutes. The interview was more of a conversation with the recruiter and barely any questions were asked.

Interview Question – All behavioral questions   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – It was a very simple hiring process, applied through college recruiting and interviewed a week or two later on campus. They were very polite and informative about their position.

Interview Question – Just know your resume.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Wasn't into sales.

Summer Internship Interview

Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Interview Details – Met the company through the career fair at my school and was invited to a first interview the next week. Extremely laid back process, easiest interview I have had thus far.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work at Coyote?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – I am in the second round of interviews.

Summer Intern Interview

Summer Intern
University, IL

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in September 2013.

Interview Details – Met a recruiter at a University career fair, and applied via the university's career services website. Was chosen for an on campus interview fairly shortly after the career fair. Interview was very laid back, mostly just went through my resume and talked about my jobs and activities, not much about professional experience. Then i was asked if I had any questions and asked a few questions.

Intern Interview

Intern

Interview Details – Went through resume and asked questions regarding each position. Very nice recruiters! I felt like the people at the company are great and they a great environment, it is just not something I am interested in doing. I feel that the job is directed toward Supply Chain Specialists or OTM.

Interview Question – I thought all of the questions were pretty fair and reasonable.   Answer Question