Coyote Logistics Interview Questions & Reviews

99 interviews

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 5 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in November 2013.

I saw Coyote at my career fair and approached them. The recruiters were very laid back and understood the nervousness students had. About a week and a half after the career fair, I got a generic notification via my school's career website notifying me of an on-campus interview. This was also extremely laid back. Don't go into the interview thinking it's going to be a formal one, because it isn't. Be yourself, be honest, and try to connect with the recruiter in any way imaginable. They asked questions about what I like to do in my free time, what I know about the company, etc.

About two weeks later, I got the green light for a Chicago interview. It lasts about 3 hours or so, consists of two, one-on-one interviews, about 45 mins apiece depending on who interviews you. You go over your resume and how these experiences would relate to Coyote. Lastly, you get a tour of the workplace.

Interview Questions
    Didn't bother with negotiating.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in April 2012.

Their HR team was mainly comprised of young women. I did not get the feeling that they enjoyed what they were doing. It was an uncomfortable interview. My favorite part was when I was able to go spend time with current employees on the job and see what life at Coyote was like.

Account Manager Interview

very easy to talk to, didnt throw unexpected questions at you. pretty slow in the interview process, but 100% worth it. great company and people. Talked a lot about the contents of my resume and past experience that you have.

National Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Typical interview questions: strengths, weaknesses, tell me about your resume. Seemed to be more interested in outside activities than anything else.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Kalamazoo, MI
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kalamazoo, MI

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2013.

I interviewed with Coyote after hearing about them at my school's career fair. The women that was interviewing me was extremely friendly and I didn't have any problem conversing with her. The recruiters like to see that you are very group oriented and can communicate well with others. The interview was very laid back, and was over before I knew it. A week later, I received a call for a second interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why do you believe you are a good candidate for this position>   Answer Question

Marketing Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

I went to the career fair and talk to a representative with coyote. By applying online at my school I got an interview with them. The interview was very laid back and basically talking about what kind of things I was involved with and why I got involved in those things. The interviewer was super nice and easy to talk to.

Interview Questions
    • The questions were very straight forward but the most difficult in my case was about why I chose the Sorority I am in.   Answer Question

National Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in October 2013.

Got in contact with Coyote at my schools career fair. They told me to go online and apply on there website. About a week later I was contacted to do an on campus interview. The interview was very informal and lasted 30 minutes. The interview was more of a conversation with the recruiter and barely any questions were asked.

Intern Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

It was a very simple hiring process, applied through college recruiting and interviewed a week or two later on campus. They were very polite and informative about their position.

Wasn't into sales.

Summer Internship Interview

I interviewed through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Coyote Logistics.

Met the company through the career fair at my school and was invited to a first interview the next week. Extremely laid back process, easiest interview I have had thus far.

Interview Questions

I am in the second round of interviews.

Summer Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  University, IL
    Anonymous Employee in University, IL

I interviewed through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Coyote Logistics in September 2013.

Met a recruiter at a University career fair, and applied via the university's career services website. Was chosen for an on campus interview fairly shortly after the career fair. Interview was very laid back, mostly just went through my resume and talked about my jobs and activities, not much about professional experience. Then i was asked if I had any questions and asked a few questions.