Cpsi Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

1.8

Software Support Representative Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cpsi.

I completed a brief phone interview before coming for my first in-person interview with a Support Manager. The initial interview was not difficult at all--it felt more like the job was being pitched to me. The manager obviously had an outline of points to go through with me, after which he asked if I had any questions. I asked a few intelligent questions about the software and the company's future after the Meaningful Use rush expires, but in retrospect I'm sure it wouldn't have mattered if I had asked nothing.

The second round of interviews involves a 5-10 minute presentation on any topic of your choice to a group of managers and directors. Since your primary function as a support rep is to provide pre-implementation training, they want to see that you are comfortable in a presenting role. The atmosphere of the presentation was very casual. My interviewees asked no difficult questions and goofed around with each other, which put me at ease. After the presentation, all but one cleared the room and a short formal interview followed.

I got the phone call with an offer about a week later.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three most important qualities in a leader?   Answer Question

Tech Support - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cpsi in December 2012.

Found out about a tech support opening and applied for it. Received a call to schedule an interview.

Interview day: interviewed by Tech Support managers. It went well. The managers were pretty clear about the company's goal, the job role, and what they expect from a rep.

Also interviewed by an assistant director on the same day. This part was a little more into depth, but not too different from the managers part. It went well, too.

Received a call within a week with an offer. I accepted it.

Had an orientation day, followed by a 1-month training that got me ready to start in the call queue.

Pretty smooth process.

Interview Questions
    • There was none I can remember. The interview with both the assist. director and managers had an informal, but professional tone.   Answer Question
    Not too much room for negotiation. Entry level position

General Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied in-person. The process took a day - interviewed at Cpsi in January 2010.

I would say they talk a great game to lure you in; once you've been there for about 3 weeks there true colors start to show. I have never started a job with little training and thrown to the wolves.

Interview Questions
    I was told I can take what they give me. I was expecting that they would look an what I was making from my past employer and work history and crunch better numbers.

Software Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mobile, AL

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cpsi in April 2009.

There were 2 interviews and a presentation to make. The first interview was initial and I was given a description of the job. The interviewer said there was to be 3 interviews but because of my previous experiences I would go to the final. The final was with a VP, and 2 Directors. I made my presentation. The questions I was asked was a list I could find on the Internet and was "canned."

Interview Questions
    • There were no questions that I felt I was not prepared to answer. The list of questions are not difficult or extraordinary.   Answer Question

Support Representative Interview

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Cpsi in June 2010.

Quick, should have known they were desperate for employees

Interview Questions
    Lack of communication of the salary, I got 3 different salary I would receive, by the end of it I was told they would only honor the lowest bid

Worked for Cpsi? Contribute to the Community!