Crédit Agricole

Relevance Date Difficulty

U S Associate Interview

U S Associate
New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in May 2012.

Interview Details – Very straightforward - 1 interview with HR, followed by one interview with senior analyst. Final round was with Managing Director.

Interview Question – What was your most difficult experience ?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Compensation not in line with peers.

Credit Risk Interview

Credit Risk
New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole.

Interview Details – When I arrived they had me fill out a standard employment application/background check waiver. Then I met with one HR guy who asked standard fit questions. After that, I interviewed with three senior team members who explained what the job entailed. No technical questions, just basic walk me through your resume & talk about your experience w/Excel type stuff.

Interview Question – Nothing very hard.   Answer Question

Vice President, Project Finance Interview

Vice President, Project Finance
New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in September 2010.

Interview Details – Multi-stage interview process with members of the team and head of the group. Detailed questions about deals worked on, impressions about the market, deal structures. Appeared to value experience with credit approval processes that were similar to their own. Overall everyone was friendly and congenial. All the interviewers had the same candidate profile in mind which was helpful.

Interview Question – Some very technical questions about thermal power plants. I don't think the interviewer was intentionally trying to stump me, but the questions seemed a bit out of left field.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Analyst Interview

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in June 2013.

Interview Details – Basic interview from two of the analysts and then one interview from a higher up.

Requires essential accounting and finance knowledge as well as basic interview questions.

Branch is fairly small, consisting of a few employees. All of which were very amiable and welcoming.

I am currently still interviewing but nothing out of the ordinary so far.

Interview Question – Walk me through a cash flows statement   Answer Question

Counterparty Risk Analysis Interview

Counterparty Risk Analysis
New York, NY

The process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in March 2009.

Interview Details – The company has two interviews. The first interview is with the two credit officers and the second interview is with the two credit officers and your manager for whom you will be working with. The interviews were just basic questions in which you were: walk through your resume, describe why you are qualified for the job, why do you want to work here?, etc. There were no very dificult on the spot quantitative questions like some of the more competitive employers. No skills test either.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation, they just tell you the offered salary once you accept.

Analyst Interview

Analyst
New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in May 2008.

Interview Details – Approximately two weeks after I submitted my application, I was contacted by phone to setup an interview in New York city and set a date to do so two weeks later. When I arrived I was greeted by the hiring supervisor and the department head. I sat with the supervisor first, who asked my basic interview questions, "walk me through your resume, why are you interested in this job, why are you qualified, etc". I was quizzed about a few technical aspects, but nothing didn't know the answer to after after reviewed their company website for a few hours the night before.

Speaking with the Head was actually enjoyable. We just spoke about my interests and what I thought about the prospect of relocating to New York.

Afterwords, both gave me their business cards, invited me to call/email if I had any questions and told I would be contacted by the company's HR next.

HR called two days later, we had a short phone interview where I was asked what I thought makes a good manager, what salary I expected to receive and how soon I could start. Basically, just making sure I had good common sense and would be a viable employee.

Got the offer phone the following week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation phase, the salary was simply included in the offer letter I received. However, it was right between the range that I told my phone interviewer I expected it to fall in.

Junior Trader Interview

Junior Trader

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in October 2008.

Interview Details – Introduced to them through a headhunter and immediately went in to interview for a jr trader position in derivatives trading. Pretty straightforward interview process that centered around fit with the existing group of traders & group head. I met with 4 different people including the group head, technicals were based upon market knowledge, views with some other quant questions.

Interview Question – I was given 2 current market rates at 2 specific points on the yield curve and asked to come up with the 1 year forward rate.   Answer Question

BI Consultant Interview

BI Consultant
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole.

Interview Details – Logical Test, Technical Test

Interview Question – Logical test

if a word "PSAKLJIUASP" is "PJIUAZAKLKP" then, what is the word for "LIOQWERRPOIL"?
  View Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Milan (Italy)

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in January 2014.

Interview Details – I have been contacted by HR for a first introductory and motivational interview with her, after which I have been quickly recontacted for a technical interview with the manager of the function and a VP in the risk function

Interview Question – What is the time horizon internal rating systems of banks are considering   View Answer

Reason for Declining – Accepted another one

Trainee Officer Interview

Trainee Officer
Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Crédit Agricole in January 2011.

Interview Details – 2 rounds. 1 round HR 2nd round with Business Department

Interview Question – Pretty General because this was a entry level role.   Answer Question

Worked for Crédit Agricole? Contribute to the Community!