Cracker Barrel

Relevance Date Difficulty

Facility Services Director Interview

Facility Services Director
Lebanon, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cracker Barrel in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position and was contacted within a couple of weeks. The recruiter initiated the first interview over the phone. I then had a phone interview with the department director. A week later I had two more phone interviews with two other individuals. The recruiter then flew to meet me for a face to face interview over a meal. I then was flown to tennessee for a day of interviews and online testing.

All of the people were extremely professional and nice throughout the process.

Interview Question – How do you foster change within an organization?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cracker Barrel

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cracker Barrel Facility Services Director interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Cracker Barrel employees and interview candidates.