Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at Cracker Barrel
- Server (64)
- Cashier (19)
- Hostess (19)
- Associate Manager (11)
- Retail Associate (8)
- Retail (7)
- Waitress (5)
- Prep Cook (5)
- Dishwasher (4)
- General Manager (4)
- Grill Cook (3)
- Management (3)
- Retail Manager (3)
- Retail Sales Associate (3)
- Par IV Server (3)
- Busser/Dishwasher (2)
- Cashier/Retail (2)
- Server/Skill Trainer (2)
- Manager (2)
- Food Server (2)
- GM (2)
- Cook (2)
- Server/Waiter (2)
- Associate Marketing Manager (2)
- Store Manager (2)
- Hostess/Server (2)
- Restaurant Manager (2)
- Host (2)
- Sanitation (1)
- Assistant Manager (1)
General Manager Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.
Phone Interview, personality test, second face-to-face interview. The process took several weeks to complete which was frustrating. I was relatively available at the time, so it definitely felt like I was working around their schedule which made me feel not wanted.
- Math portion was unexpected and quite long. I am relatively good at math so did not struggle with it, but took my time through it because I wanted to do my best. I thought it was excessive but went with the flow. Answer Question
I did negotiate. I learned long time ago to never take a step backwards. They slightly exceeded my offer which told me I could have went a bit higher, but I was satisfied at the time.
Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel
General Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lebanon, TN).
A long process with a lot of testing
- the IQ portion of the testing was the most difficult - it was a 4 hour test 1 Answer
General Manager InterviewAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Madisonville, KY) in April 2008.
Apply online talk to HR then test then interview with DM
- what salary would you expect sucks if you dont know how much they pay you may go low Answer Question
easy they offer and you take it or you have messed up
General Manager InterviewAccepted OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel in September 2010.
Very professional. Interview lasted several hours.
- Who do you consider as a leader of People and Why? 1 Answer