Cracker Barrel General Manager Interview Questions

3.8

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

Phone Interview, personality test, second face-to-face interview. The process took several weeks to complete which was frustrating. I was relatively available at the time, so it definitely felt like I was working around their schedule which made me feel not wanted.

Interview Questions

• Math portion was unexpected and quite long. I am relatively good at math so did not struggle with it, but took my time through it because I wanted to do my best. I thought it was excessive but went with the flow.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I did negotiate. I learned long time ago to never take a step backwards. They slightly exceeded my offer which told me I could have went a bit higher, but I was satisfied at the time.

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Employee in Lebanon, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lebanon, TN).

Interview

A long process with a lot of testing

Interview Questions

• the IQ portion of the testing was the most difficult - it was a 4 hour test   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Madisonville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Madisonville, KY) in April 2008.

Interview

Apply online talk to HR then test then interview with DM

Interview Questions

• what salary would you expect sucks if you dont know how much they pay you may go low   Answer Question

Negotiation

easy they offer and you take it or you have messed up

General Manager Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel in September 2010.

Interview

Very professional. Interview lasted several hours.

Interview Questions

• Who do you consider as a leader of People and Why?   1 Answer