Cracker Barrel

3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

General Manager Interview

Lebanon, TN

I applied online and the process took 7 weeks - interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview Details – A long process with a lot of testing

Interview Question – the IQ portion of the testing was the most difficult - it was a 4 hour test   View Answer

Associate Manager Interview

Associate Manager
Nashville, TN

I interviewed at Cracker Barrel in August 2012.

Interview Details – Few Phone Screens from an outside recruiter then from a company recruiter then interview during peak period in store with a DM

Facility Services Director Interview

Lebanon, TN

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cracker Barrel in June 2011.

Interview Details – I applied online for the position and was contacted within a couple of weeks. The recruiter initiated the first interview over the phone. I then had a phone interview with the department director. A week later I had two more phone interviews with two other individuals. The recruiter then flew to meet me for a face to face interview over a meal. I then was flown to tennessee for a day of interviews and online testing.

All of the people were extremely professional and nice throughout the process.

Interview Question – How do you foster change within an organization?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cracker Barrel interview questions and advice in Nashville, TN. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cracker Barrel employees and interview candidates.