Cracker Barrel

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Associate

I applied in-person and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview Details – I called the store just to ask about hiring opps for 16 year olds & was asked to come in! I came in, was interviewed with manager for servers & then was referred to retail manager. I was interviewed by her a few days later, then called back for interview with the store manager. The interview with the store manager was really nice, she & I just talked about the role I would have, she got to know me, & got a feel of my personality. The interview with the store manager was a bit more intense and straightforward!

Interview Question – Suprisingly, I wasn't prepared to answer-- "How do you expect to handle this and your heavy school work?"   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Wytheville, VA

I applied in-person and the process took 4 days - interviewed at Cracker Barrel in November 2013.

Interview Details – fill out an application, meet with store manager and the manager for where you will work

Negotiation Details – When can you start?

Retail Associate

I applied online and the process took 5 days - interviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview Details – hiring was quick and easy. the interview process was pleasant. You interview with the retail manager, then the general manager. In some cases, you know right away if you are hired and when you start paid orientation.

Interview Question – how would you conyribute to the most pleasant guest experience?   View Answers (2)

Worked for Cracker Barrel? Contribute to the Community!