Cracker Barrel Retail Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 13, 2015

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunbury, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Sunbury, OH) in January 2015.

Interview

While the interview was simple and straightforward, it wasn't professional to say the least. Not only did I walk out feeling extremely anxious due to the brash and passive aggressive personality the hiring manager had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

I called the store just to ask about hiring opps for 16 year olds & was asked to come in! I came in, was interviewed with manager for servers & then was referred to retail manager. I was interviewed by her a few days later, then called back for interview with the store manager. The interview with the store manager was really nice, she & I just talked about the role I would have, she got to know me, & got a feel of my personality. The interview with the store manager was a bit more intense and straightforward!

Interview Questions

• Suprisingly, I wasn't prepared to answer-- "How do you expect to handle this and your heavy school work?"   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Wytheville, VA) in November 2013.

Interview

fill out an application, meet with store manager and the manager for where you will work

Negotiation

When can you start?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pelham, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Pelham, AL) in June 2013.

Interview

I put in an online application on Snagajob.com and after about a week from applying, I received a call from the store manager. He asked me a couple of questions about why I wanted to work for the company and why I think it would be a good match for me. Then, he scheduled an in-person interview with me. The in-person interview was fairly easy, with your typical interview questions, such as "tell me about yourself" and "what is any work or volunteer experience you have." I was hired right there on the spot, and started two weeks from that day.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Fairburn, GA) in August 2012.

Interview

Filled out an application in person in 2012, took about three days. Had two interviews on with the sales manager, she asked what position I wanted to go for then I interviewed with retail manager.

Interview Questions

• nothing difficult. What is your definition of Team work.   1 Answer

Retail Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel.

Interview

hiring was quick and easy. the interview process was pleasant. You interview with the retail manager, then the general manager. In some cases, you know right away if you are hired and when you start paid orientation.

Interview Questions

• how would you conyribute to the most pleasant guest experience?   2 Answers