Cracker Barrel

Updated Aug 12, 2014

2.2

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Retail Associate Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cracker Barrel.

I called the store just to ask about hiring opps for 16 year olds & was asked to come in! I came in, was interviewed with manager for servers & then was referred to retail manager. I was interviewed by her a few days later, then called back for interview with the store manager. The interview with the store manager was really nice, she & I just talked about the role I would have, she got to know me, & got a feel of my personality. The interview with the store manager was a bit more intense and straightforward!

Interview Questions
  • Suprisingly, I wasn't prepared to answer-- "How do you expect to handle this and your heavy school work?"   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wytheville, VA

I applied in-person. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel in November 2013.

fill out an application, meet with store manager and the manager for where you will work

When can you start?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairburn, GA

I applied in-person. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel in August 2012.

Filled out an application in person in 2012, took about three days. Had two interviews on with the sales manager, she asked what position I wanted to go for then I interviewed with retail manager.

Interview Questions
    • nothing difficult. What is your definition of Team work.   View Answer

Retail Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at Cracker Barrel.

hiring was quick and easy. the interview process was pleasant. You interview with the retail manager, then the general manager. In some cases, you know right away if you are hired and when you start paid orientation.

Interview Questions
    • how would you conyribute to the most pleasant guest experience?   View Answers (2)