Cracker Barrel Retail Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2015

1.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fenton, MO

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Fenton, MO) in October 2013.

Interview

They called me I went in for intial interview I was told they would be contacting me to schedual orientation.The trainer called me a few days later I went in to meet her she told me what I would need and the uniform I needed to wear. I was schedualed for orientation the following week.

Interview Questions

• What kind of hours are you wanting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I didnt negotiate

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lubbock, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Lubbock, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

Don't prepare too much, was 2-step interview process. 1st: your particular manager, in my case, was retail manager. Then, if he/she likes you, they will pass you on to store manager. Was fairly easy, but expect to know how to sell something. 2nd: store manager: depends on the individual, but mine was a bit more intense. Just be yourself, show confidence, remain professional and you will get the job. This is a great company to work for, and I loved every minute of it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Depends on employer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Cracker Barrel (Yuma, AZ) in May 2012.

Interview

Very good interviewing process, It was comfortable. I went to restaurant and answered questions presented to me. I then was offered position in lieu of passing a background and reference check.

Interview Questions

• What do I feel I can bring to the company?   1 Answer