Cracker Barrel Waitress Interview Questions

1.7

Waitress Interview

Interview

Applied online, got a call to come in for an interview. Waiting to hear something.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Cracker Barrel

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Albany, GA) in May 2012.

Interview

I submitted an application online and called two weeks later. They pulled my application out of the stack and had me come in two days later for an interview. There were a few questions like "what is your favorite dish" and "how would you treat a customer". It was a breeze.

Interview Questions

• They asked me if I knew anything about the business and how it started.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I just took the job and requested flexible hours due to being a full time student.

Waitress Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Cracker Barrel (Tulsa, OK) in October 2009.

Interview

They just didn't seem organized. I came in with my application and they told me to come back at another time for an interview. Then they made me wait and didn't really ask anything.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer