CradlePoint Interview Questions

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CradlePoint

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CradlePoint (Boise, ID) in November 2014.

Interview

Initial communications with this company were concise. The time from their Follow up-call to interview was less than 24 hours. The interview started on time with two individuals at 10am sharp. First questions, "what brings you here today"? Basically, they just want to get you talking.. The 2nd question was "are you familiar with the verticals we sell to". From there, they explained a "typical day" as an Inside Sales Manager: mostly cold calling and checking in with cellular vendors; Sprint, Verizon, At&T etc to make sure all is well on the service side and to make sure they are equipped to answer technical questions. They primarily sell to resellers. The sales center is set up like a typical call center and the culture is very relaxed and casual and I do not mean "business casual". I showed up in shirt and tie and felt out of place.

Interview Questions

• What are your Salary Requirements?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online – interviewed at CradlePoint (Boise, ID) in June 2014.

Interview

Process went through a headhunter. Phone screen folowwed by an on-site interview. Upon meeting with the people I'd have to work with I decided right then and there that it wasn't a good match.

Interview Questions

• Typical interview questions about string manipulation.   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boise, ID

Application

The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at CradlePoint (Boise, ID) in May 2011.

Interview

The interview and hiring process at Cradlepoint was pretty good. Originally consisted of some discussions with a contracted recruiter, and was sent to the hiring manager for my team within a week or so. After a subsequent phone greeting and an informal 1:1 meeting, a full interview consisting of most of the morning (with several different people from different teams) was conducted... After a few weeks of little word and offer came through. The offer was less than expected, however and some negotiation was required in order to make it worthwhile. In the end I accepted. The company was very flexible in deciding start dates.

Interview Questions

• How would you accomplish this specific task   1 Answer