Cradles to Crayons

3 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Intern Interview

Intern

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cradles to Crayons.

Interview Details – The application process was pretty straightforward and very good. I sent in an application and got called for an interview. I was offered the position a couple of days later.

Interview Question – What animal would you say you are and why (or something along those lines)   Answer Question

Community Relations Intern Interview

Community Relations Intern

Interview Details – Contacted for an interview within a few days of submitting the application; stopped by for an interview for 30 minutes; was contacted with the position a week later. The interview was very informal and casual.

Interview Question – What do you expect to gain from the experience?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation as it was an unpaid internship.

Volunteer Group Leader Interview

Volunteer Group Leader
Brighton, MA

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cradles to Crayons in July 2013.

Interview Details – I submitted my resume and cover letter online and didn't hear anything back until about three weeks later. It started with the typical screening, resume-based phone call and I was invited to come for an in-person interview after the weekend. I volunteered for the first hour, then was taken on a tour before the one-on-one interview with the person I talked on the phone with. Some scenario questions, some logistics, some career goals. All in all, a pretty average interview.

Interview Question – What would you say to a child who wants to take a broken toy from our collection home, even though you know we do not donate broken toys but simply throw them out? Would you say the same thing if you knew the child already was receiving care packages for us?   Answer Question

Worked for Cradles to Crayons? Contribute to the Community!