Cramer Interview Questions

2.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at Cramer

Intern Interview

Interview

review of work, simple, but detailed and friendly

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Cramer (Norwood, MA) in February 2012.

Interview

A phone interview was followed by several onsite interviews with 4-5 staff members each time. Staff seemed invested in the process and were fairly upfront in responses to direct questions about the workplace. The questions were standard "tell me about yourself" type questions and there was a lot of back and forth in each interview. Overall it was a pretty standard interview process and it seemed like a good place to work.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, tell me about a time you led a team, a lot of variations of this. Nothing out of the ordinary or particularly uncomfortable was asked.   Answer Question
    • Describe a project you worked on from start to finish. Walk me through your resume.   Answer Question

Java Web Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Cramer (Norwood, MA) in May 2011.

Interview

I was contacted by HR, they picked up my resume form online job site. I had first phone interview with hiring manager. He asked technical questions. Once I cleared that interview I had 1:1 interview with them at their Norwood office. Expect to write white board programs.

Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Cramer (Norwood, MA) in June 2010.

Interview

Had initial phone interview with my future manager, where I was asked specific skill-related questions. Had an in-person interview 1-2 weeks later with my future manager and 3 other employees from that group. The each took a turn asking me specific skill-related questions from a given category--one would ask me questions that all fall under one technology, then the next would ask me questions related to a different technology, etc. (But all within the scope of the job position.) They encouraged me to use the whiteboard where applicable, which I did a little bit. Both interviews were very pleasant--even though I didn't know every single answer.

Negotiation

I did not negotiate, as I was new to the field.

Creative Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norwood, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Cramer (Norwood, MA) in June 2009.

Interview

I answered an online advertisement. A few days later, I did a preliminary phone interview with HR. I asked what the job paid and was told the range. I then came in for In-person interviews with various team members. Then I was called back for in-person interviews with senior management. All in all about 10 interviews. There is certainly no streamlined or clear way that things are done. It is very chaotic and ad hoc.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected questions were about very basic team relationships.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was not really able to negotiate. It was the 'great recession'. But It was a fair offer.