Crane Aerospace & Electronics

www.craneae.com

Crane Aerospace & Electronics Account Specialist II Interview Questions & Reviews

Average Difficulty
1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Account Specialist II Interview

Account Specialist II
Redmond, WA

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics.

Interview Details – Was interviewed one day and offered position the next. Lowballed on salary which I accepted because I was desperate. In interview process my future supervisor (who had only been there a couple months) never made any eye contact with me. It was strictly HR who ran the show. Later found out there was office politics involved in my hiring and if I had known the whole story and wasn't desperate would have passed on the job.

Negotiation Details – No negotiation phase. Position was advertised as a II/III which was a farce because I was never promoted. Supervisor kept changing the requirements for me to be promoted so I finally gave up. Devious and dishonest.

Worked for Crane Aerospace & Electronics? Contribute to the Community!