Crane Aerospace & Electronics
www.craneae.com Lynnwood, WA 1000 to 5000 Employees

Crane Aerospace & Electronics Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview Questions & Reviews

Getting the Interview

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Mechanical Engineer Intern Interview

Seattle, WA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crane Aerospace & Electronics in May 2011.

Interview Details – I was initially contacted by HR, stating they had received my resume and wanted to know if I was interested in a summer internship. To this day we have not established where they obtained my resume. During this initial call we established my educational engineering interests and projects, and then set a time for a phone interview with the engineering hiring manager.

During the phone interview with the manager, we talked about how Crane functioned and what the team was like. We discussed my projects and future goals. About a 45 minute call. Two weeks later I was contacted to come in for an in-person interview with both the original HR rep and the engineering manager.

The in-person interview lasted just over an hour, and was about half interview, half tour. Questions were VERY specific about details of projects I worked on, and some basic HR questions like what kind of work environment I did best in, how I like to be evaluated, etc.

A week and some change later, I was contacted by the HR rep and offered the position.

Interview Question – What has been your proudest achievement in your education?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Because I was an entry-level summer intern, I did not attempt to negotiate my salary.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crane Aerospace & Electronics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crane Aerospace & Electronics Mechanical Engineer Intern interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crane Aerospace & Electronics employees and interview candidates.