Crane Pumps & Systems

• Co-Op (1)

Co-Op Interview

Co-Op
Piqua, OH

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Crane Pumps & Systems in January 2012.

Interview Details – The hiring process wasn't too bad for a real company, but it wasn't your "just fill out an application and leave it with the McDonald's manager and wait for a call" process by any means. I applied through my school's co-op department, and was contacted by both voicemail and email (was on an international vacation with no contact to the outside world so it took a few days for me to get the message) by the interviewing person. After we had talked on the phone and scheduled an interview, I waited for the interview. On the day of, I walked in and was given a schedule of the day. I talked to the main interviewer, the R&D senior lab tech, another project manager, and a lady in HR. Total time was just over 3 hours. After the interviewing process I was notified 2 days later that I was being offered the position, and they sent me a whole folder of paperwork and pamphlets to read and sign. There was a drug test that they specified needed to be taken at a hospital that was 53 miles away from me. That was the extent, I filled out the paperwork, took the drug test, and started on the day specified in my offer letter.

Interview Question – "Describe something you are not good at."   View Answer

Negotiation Details – There wasn't one. I was being hired as a Co-Op. I got an offer letter and accepted it.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Crane Pumps & Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Crane Pumps & Systems interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Crane Pumps & Systems employees and interview candidates.