Crane Worldwide Logistics Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.7

Leadership Development Interview

I interviewed through college or university - interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

Simple. Just talk about yourself, and hobbies.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online - interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

On campus interview. Was interviewed by two people, Chris Sherman, VP of Operations, and Heather Gifford, the project manager. Spent most of the time going over the company background and operations. Gave a brief overview of the position, but mainly talked about the company culture. Didn't really ask me too many questions about myself.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to draw out a basic work process flow on a whiteboard   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

The process took a day - interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics in January 2011.

Really he just asks you some personal questions, how you might handle a certain situation or some positions that you have had experience with. He honestly does most of the talking, anything from the position description to things that he has done with the company. It was a very laid back interview where he just tried to get to know you as a person.

Interview Questions
    • What leadership positions have you been in? Can you tell me about them?   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crane Worldwide Logistics

Worked for Crane Worldwide Logistics? Contribute to the Community!