Crane Worldwide Logistics

Updated Oct 29, 2014

1.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crane Worldwide Logistics

LDP Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

Recruiter came to campus and held interviews. Interviewed with him. He is very nice and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Not like most interviews- he just wants to get to know you. He will be able to tell if you're a fit to the company.

Leadership Development Interview

Simple. Just talk about yourself, and hobbies.

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

On campus interview. Was interviewed by two people, Chris Sherman, VP of Operations, and Heather Gifford, the project manager. Spent most of the time going over the company background and operations. Gave a brief overview of the position, but mainly talked about the company culture. Didn't really ask me too many questions about myself.

Interview Questions
    • Asked me to draw out a basic work process flow on a whiteboard   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

The process took a dayinterviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics in January 2011.

Really he just asks you some personal questions, how you might handle a certain situation or some positions that you have had experience with. He honestly does most of the talking, anything from the position description to things that he has done with the company. It was a very laid back interview where he just tried to get to know you as a person.

Interview Questions
    • What leadership positions have you been in? Can you tell me about them?   Answer Question