Crane Worldwide Logistics Interview Questions

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Crane Worldwide Logistics

Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics (Houston, TX) in February 2015.

Interview

Final Interview Consisted of speaking with: Business Development Specialist, two Leadership Development Program Alumni, VP of HR, and COO. They do not inform you who you will be speaking with prior to your trip. The Leadership Development Program is designed so that you can not lay down "roots" in one city in your first year. They want someone who is willing to relocate, and they are very up front about this.

Interview Questions

• What questions do you have for me? They ALL asked me this, come up with a lot.   Answer Question

LDP Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

Interview

Recruiter came to campus and held interviews. Interviewed with him. He is very nice and makes you feel comfortable and relaxed. Not like most interviews- he just wants to get to know you. He will be able to tell if you're a fit to the company.

Leadership Development Interview

Application

Interview

Simple. Just talk about yourself, and hobbies.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics.

Interview

On campus interview. Was interviewed by two people, Chris Sherman, VP of Operations, and Heather Gifford, the project manager. Spent most of the time going over the company background and operations. Gave a brief overview of the position, but mainly talked about the company culture. Didn't really ask me too many questions about myself.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to draw out a basic work process flow on a whiteboard   Answer Question

Supply Chain Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Crane Worldwide Logistics (Chicago, IL) in January 2011.

Interview

Really he just asks you some personal questions, how you might handle a certain situation or some positions that you have had experience with. He honestly does most of the talking, anything from the position description to things that he has done with the company. It was a very laid back interview where he just tried to get to know you as a person.

Interview Questions

• What leadership positions have you been in? Can you tell me about them?   Answer Question