Interviews for Top Jobs at Cranial Technologies
- Clinician (3)
- Occupational Therapist (1)
- Information Technologies (1)
- Systems Analyst (1)
- Sales Education Representative (1)
- Sales Representative (1)
- Data Analyst (1)
- Baby Imaging Specialist (1)
Information Technologies Interview
The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Cranial Technologies (Tempe, AZ) in March 2011.
Very rigorous screening process. It begins with a phone screening, then a group interview with the respective departments, then a 1:1 with the dept head and HR as well as a tour. Interviewers are very friendly and welcoming but ask some tough and often philosophical questions. While waiting for an interview, I met with a woman who had been flown in from VA for her 6th interview (for a job in her state). They do tend to keep you hanging and lead you on if your interview goes well, making it that much more disappointing if you are declined.
- Explain a situation where you had to deal with a negative inter-department or other employee issue. 1 Answer