Cranial Technologies

Average Difficulty
6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Clinician

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview Details – Applied online, HR called within a few days for a preliminary 30 minute call that was sharing information about the company. At the end of the phone call was set up with a 4 hour "shadowing" at the office location to see what the day to day activity is like. One week after that had a panel telephone interview with HR rep, branch manager and regional manager, lasted about 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

Clinician

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview Details – The interview process is lengthy. They invest so much in training that they want to be sure to hire the right person. You will do a site visit prior to the formal interview which helps you get an idea for what Cranial Tech does.

Interview Question – What are your weaknesses?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate and wish I had. If you are the right fit you should negotiate.

Clinician

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Cranial Technologies.

Interview Details – The process is very detailed. It begins with a phone interview and from that a site visit is set up in the clinic so you can see what the job entails. Because it is such a different kind of setting for therapists it's nice to be able to see what actually you will be doing on a daily basis. After that is a phone interview with several people (hiring, regional manager, center manager).

Interview Question – 3 weaknesses and how I am learning to overcome them.   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Sales Representative

Interviewed at Cranial Technologies

Interview Details – First interview was over the phone with human resources. This lasted about 30 minutes. Next interview was with VP of sales and the district manager. They fly out to the territory you’re looking to fill. This interview lasted about an hour. Not a tough interview if you do your homework. The final interview takes place at company headquarters. This panel interview is with the H.R. rep you interviewed with initially, the VP of sales and district manager again, and a business development rep. This interview process in total is about 2 hours which includes a tour of the facilities, your 20 minutes PowerPoint presentation, Q&A, and a wind down session in which the CEO comes in to shake hands and eat cookies with you. If you do your research on LinkedIn, you’ll notice almost every sales rep for the company is a woman. Three of the four interviewers are women, and the president and CEO is a woman. This is an extremely female dominated position and I’m only left to guess if this is perhaps due to the nature of the job which deals with children. I was not offered a position with the company. My ONLY complaint is that I NEVER heard back from them to say “Thank you, but we've opted to move forward with another candidate.” I thought that they could have at least sent a canned “no-reply” email to say you haven’t been selected.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary in regards to interview questions that you shouldn't be prepared for.   Answer Question

Information Technologies Interview

Information Technologies
Tempe, AZ

The process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Cranial Technologies in March 2011.

Interview Details – Very rigorous screening process. It begins with a phone screening, then a group interview with the respective departments, then a 1:1 with the dept head and HR as well as a tour. Interviewers are very friendly and welcoming but ask some tough and often philosophical questions. While waiting for an interview, I met with a woman who had been flown in from VA for her 6th interview (for a job in her state). They do tend to keep you hanging and lead you on if your interview goes well, making it that much more disappointing if you are declined.

Interview Question – Explain a situation where you had to deal with a negative inter-department or other employee issue.   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Sales Education Representative Interview

Sales Education Representative
Austin, TX

I applied online and the process took 6 months - interviewed at Cranial Technologies in May 2010.

Interview Details – This hiring manager is crazy! He interviews everyone with a heartbeat, but only once. He's all over the place, vague, non-communicative and takes 8+ months to hire someone.

Interview Question – Tell me about your most valuable selling experience.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Cranial Technologies? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Cranial Technologies interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Cranial Technologies employees and interview candidates.