Crate and Barrel Furniture Sales Associate Interview Questions

Furniture Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crate and Barrel in August 2014.

The phone interview was an informative time of discovery where the interviewer asked insightful questions and I was able to ask questions to learn more about the company and job description.

Other Interview Reviews for Crate and Barrel

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Crate and Barrel in July 2013.

I applied online, they called me about 3 days after. I had my first interview a the store, it's was about 30 mins, pretty comfortable and casual interview. I felt confident that I did well. I got a call that same afternoon for a second interview. I went to the second interview and again felt pretty confident. I did ask, on both interviews about the pay, being that it is commission based.

Interview Questions
    • The questions about working on a team. I have never worked on a team so I had to make up a situation.   Answer Question
    I was not able to negotiate.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Crate and Barrel in November 2011.

I had two face to face interviews with Crate and Barrel. Did not hear back for over a month and then received call with offer. People are very nice and a great culture exists in store. The workplace is a great place to be with modern architecture and a sense of style all around you.

No negotiation

Furniture Sales Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crate and Barrel in July 2010.

I interviewed with two managers in the same day as they were traveling from out of state. I think the whole process took about four hours.