Crayola

Very Easy Interview

Lab Technician Interview

Lab Technician
Easton, PA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Crayola in September 2010.

Interview Details – Spoke to numerous employees, some didn't even ask questions we just talked.

Interview Question – No questions were asked it was much more casual.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Marketing Associate & Associate Brand Manager Interview

Marketing Associate & Associate Brand Manager
Easton, PA

I applied through other source and the process took 4 weeks - interviewed at Crayola.

Interview Details – The first interview with HR over the phone, the second round on-site with three different execs.

HR interview was typical behavioral questions. second round interview is also reportedly behavioral questions.

Interview Question – would you describe yourself as flexible or persistent? you can only choose one word.   Answer Question

Operations Management Interview

Operations Management

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Crayola in January 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was conducted by two HR specialists who did not have a firm grasp of the position.

Interview Question – Give me an example of a time when you worked as a member of a high performing team.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Pay too low.

Worked for Crayola? Contribute to the Community!