Crazy 8 Interview Questions

2.3

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Gurnee, IL

I applied in-person. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Crazy 8.

I first had an interview with the store manager. Then the District manager. Then a phone interview with another District Manager. The asked my work history but were more interested in my child hood.
    What was your favorite outfit growing up?
    What did your favorite childhood shoes look like?
    What is your favorite childhood memory?

Interview Questions
    none, they offered money take it or leave it.

Sales Associate Interview

I applied in-person – interviewed at Crazy 8.

I introduced myself to the Hiring Manager and I turned in my application along with my resume. It took a week for her to call back. The interview wasn't hard at all and she asked me very simple questions such as What experience do you have that can contribute to the company? What would you do when dealing with a difficult employee? She was very friendly an understanding . I got a call back a day later saying that I got the job.

Interview Questions
    There was none,I made minimum wage.

Assistant Store Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesquite, TX

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crazy 8 in June 2014.

Submitted my resume online on 5/23 for ASM position. I was contacted on 6/3 for an interview. I interviewed on 6/5 with the store manager and district manager. Interview lasted about an hour. I got a call with an offer 2.5 hours later.

Interview Questions
    • "Where do you find good people?" We were talking about the hiring process and how I would find good employees.   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Crazy 8 in April 2014.

Applied online and received a call within 48 hours to schedule an interview for the next week. Met with the current store manager and assistant manager. Very friendly and casual interview, lots of laughs. They really try to make you comfortable throughout the whole thing. Interview went smoothly and was told to wait for a call for a second interview. Never received a call back.

Interview Questions
    • When we call your last supervisor, describe what you think they'd say.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crazy 8 in August 2013.

The hiring and interview process were extremely easy for me. I had already worked at Gymboree which is a sister store to crazy 8 so I actually did not have to do an interview at all. I was hired the day after I turned my application in. I then went in and filled out all my paper work and was required to do a background check. I loved everyone I worked with. I just hated how the company required a lot of extra work but didn't give you extra time for the week to do it.

Assistant Manager Interview

Abilities and leasdership

Full Time Assistant Store Manager Interview

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crazy 8.

Legendary customer service is key.

I didn't have one

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jackson, TN

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Crazy 8 in October 2012.

I started out as a sales associate at Crazy 8. I had previously worked for Gymboree separately, so the interview process wasn't hard, standard questions. About 2 months into being a sales associate, I was asked if I would be interested in becoming a sales lead. I had to interview with my district manager over the phone about becoming a sales lead and how I would handle the responsibility.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Exton, PA

I applied through other source. The process took a dayinterviewed at Crazy 8 in September 2012.

I was in store promotion.Ii feel that since i have 29 years of experience, I should have been worth more money, especially due to the company's unrealistic expectations! Interview process was inappropriate. Interviewer asked illegal questions and wanted me rat out mgt that didn't follow the policies! As if that is ever appropriate in an interview.

Interview Questions
    • Why don't you have children to wear our clothes?!!! Totally illegal and inappropriate!   View Answer
    Very brief, take it or leave it. At the time I was desperate for work so I took it. I felt like they knew I was in bind and took advantage of me. Then when raises came out at the end of the year, it was a slap in the face to only get 8 cents. There are currently sales associates being hired at a higher rate than I make!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Strongsville, OH

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Crazy 8 in August 2012.

2 interviews total for the sales lead position, very welcoming and friendly interviewers.

Interview Questions
    • What the best way to customer service is while the store is busy.   View Answer