Creative Artists Agency Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 25, 2015
Updated Feb 25, 2015

2.3

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Creative Artists Agency.

Interview

I started by completing a typing and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook) test. Then, I met with the two executives I would be assisting. Each executive interview lasted about 15-20 minutes.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Creative Artists Agency

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Friend within the company turned in my resume. I was called a day later and scheduled an interview the following week. Interviewed with HR and then with the agent. Did a skills test. Was emailed a series of essay questions to turn in within 24 hours. Called the next week with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• Asked to relate skills from my resume to what I would bring to the company as an assistant.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation - every assistant makes the same amount.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a weekinterviewed at Creative Artists Agency (Century City, CA) in May 2011.

Interview

Friedman staffing agency - Pass your HR interview - Pass your IT skills test - Interview with Agent / Executive - Clear references - Hired in a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation phase?..