Creative Channel Services

Updated Aug 29, 2014
Updated Aug 29, 2014

2.8

District Manager (Temp) Interview

I applied online - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in August 2014.

Was sent these questions to answer.

1. Tell me what you already know about CCS.
    2. What are the responsibilities that you understand about this position?
    3. Tell me a little bit about your management style & what being a leader means to you.
    4. This role has a lot of components and requires a very fast pace. How do you go about prioritizing your day & workload?
    5. What do you consider your greatest strengths?
    6. What do you consider your main weaknesses or opportunities?
    7. What are some best practices you would bring to the field management team?
    8. Do you think you could see yourself excel in this role? What makes you the right person for the job?
    9. What are your current salary expectations?
    10. This is currently a temp role until the end of the year. Are you open to that timeframe or perhaps longer employment?

Retail Specialist Interview

The hiring process was through Craigslist. It did seem a bit shady at first, but after speaking to a couple people located at the Creative Channel Services headquarters in Los Angeles, it seemed to be a lot more legitimate. I filled out tons of paperwork, such as W-4's and papers like that.

Canon Assisted Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in July 2013.

A couple phone interviews with the representative and hiring manager. Both very friendly and helpful. Spoke about previous experience and background. They ask if the position is what you're interested in and explain the next steps in hiring which are background check, drug screening and online training.

Interview Questions
    • Everyone is long distance so its a little different than I am used to.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at Creative Channel Services.

The interview process is a couple of telephone interviews. You are told the base is $9 an hour and you can make up to $21 an hour when you average 3 activations per hour. NOTE: That comes to 21 phones a day. NOTE: Creative Channel Services does not provide YOU leads!

Interview Questions
    • How are you going to achieve 25 (no misprint) phones a day?   View Answer
    The price is quoted and non negotiable. It also stresses that (CARROT) of $21 an hour. The base is $9 an hour.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  El Segundo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 week - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in May 2012.

I was recruited off of Linkedin and the process went fairly quickly. From the first screening call from the recruiter to the in person interviews, which were both one on one and one group interview, the process was very smooth. I had an offer after a day or two.

Interview Questions
    • How well do you handle stress was an answer asked by almost everyone.   Answer Question

Seemed like a great company overall, but at the time it wasn't really the best fit for me.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in August 2012.

I was first notified by email regarding a position available for application. I responded the email and soon a hiring staff called me and chatted with me about my backgrounds and why I am suitable for this job. The hiring staff then informed me that my resume will be sent to a hiring manager, at which the hiring manager will call again and confirm with a final interview. Last step, I will be made to do a product demonstration for the company.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of this world, yet. As I am expecting a call from the hiring manager.   Answer Question
    Terms were laid out, there was no negotiation, on top of an average hourly wage, there is a small travel compensation.

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 12 months - interviewed at Creative Channel Services.

After submitting my resume, it was well over a year before I got the call. The interview was fairly brief, basically asking me if I had any retail experience. I could tell they were anxious to get the position filled and explained that while I had sales experience, it was at the wholesale level, but that I had tons of experience as a retail buyer.

Interview Questions
    • The interview process was quite brief and I don't believe I got a single questions that was unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. I was told the rate of pay and the terms and I feel this was a contracted position with no room for special terms.

Worked for Creative Channel Services? Contribute to the Community!