Creative Channel Services

Relevance Date Difficulty

Retail Specialist Interview

Retail Specialist

Interviewed at Creative Channel Services

Interview Details – The hiring process was through Craigslist. It did seem a bit shady at first, but after speaking to a couple people located at the Creative Channel Services headquarters in Los Angeles, it seemed to be a lot more legitimate. I filled out tons of paperwork, such as W-4's and papers like that.

Interview Question – There was really no difficult or unexpected question.   Answer Question

Canon Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Canon Assisted Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in July 2013.

Interview Details – A couple phone interviews with the representative and hiring manager. Both very friendly and helpful. Spoke about previous experience and background. They ask if the position is what you're interested in and explain the next steps in hiring which are background check, drug screening and online training.

Interview Question – Everyone is long distance so its a little different than I am used to.   Answer Question

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Field Marketing Representative

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Creative Channel Services.

Interview Details – The interview process is a couple of telephone interviews. You are told the base is $9 an hour and you can make up to $21 an hour when you average 3 activations per hour. NOTE: That comes to 21 phones a day. NOTE: Creative Channel Services does not provide YOU leads!

Interview Question – How are you going to achieve 25 (no misprint) phones a day?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – The price is quoted and non negotiable. It also stresses that (CARROT) of $21 an hour. The base is $9 an hour.

Project Manager Interview

Project Manager
El Segundo, CA

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in May 2012.

Interview Details – I was recruited off of Linkedin and the process went fairly quickly. From the first screening call from the recruiter to the in person interviews, which were both one on one and one group interview, the process was very smooth. I had an offer after a day or two.

Interview Question – How well do you handle stress was an answer asked by almost everyone.   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – Seemed like a great company overall, but at the time it wasn't really the best fit for me.

Field Marketing Representative Interview

Field Marketing Representative
New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Creative Channel Services in August 2012.

Interview Details – I was first notified by email regarding a position available for application. I responded the email and soon a hiring staff called me and chatted with me about my backgrounds and why I am suitable for this job. The hiring staff then informed me that my resume will be sent to a hiring manager, at which the hiring manager will call again and confirm with a final interview. Last step, I will be made to do a product demonstration for the company.

Interview Question – Nothing out of this world, yet. As I am expecting a call from the hiring manager.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Terms were laid out, there was no negotiation, on top of an average hourly wage, there is a small travel compensation.

Assisted Sales Representative Interview

Assisted Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 12 months - interviewed at Creative Channel Services.

Interview Details – After submitting my resume, it was well over a year before I got the call. The interview was fairly brief, basically asking me if I had any retail experience. I could tell they were anxious to get the position filled and explained that while I had sales experience, it was at the wholesale level, but that I had tons of experience as a retail buyer.

Interview Question – The interview process was quite brief and I don't believe I got a single questions that was unexpected or difficult to answer.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. I was told the rate of pay and the terms and I feel this was a contracted position with no room for special terms.

Worked for Creative Channel Services? Contribute to the Community!