Creative Circle

Very Easy Interview

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter
San Francisco, CA

The process took a day - interviewed at Creative Circle in May 2011.

Interview Details – They have young, inexperienced recruiters who do not really understand the skill sets they are hiring for. I often saw a glazed look fall over my interviewers face when I mentioned industry terms. I got the job but working with them they provided nothing of value other than the company introductions.

Interview Question – Tell me about the circumstances under which you left your last position.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I didn't have any flexibility other than to accept or decline what they offered.

Copywriter Interview

Copywriter

The process took a day - interviewed at Creative Circle in February 2010.

Interview Details – Professional atmosphere, with a casual tone. Interviewer was female, considerably younger than myself. She was friendly, with good eye contact, told me her past experience in my field, and explained how their services as a third party provider worked. She sat next to me, and engaged in my powerpoint presentation with sincere positive responses. She did nothing to make me feel uncomfortable about my age, which is 52. She seemed to appreciate my varied experience in audio and video production, and responded favorably to my intermittent attempts at humor to break the ice. Her attire was a bit more casual than I had expected, but that did not bother me, as I realized that her position is that of an agent, rather than a direct employer. The company has been sending me a reasonable amount of leads, but none in the niche that I would be right for. I appreciate that her company seems to be trying to find the right fit for me. The only downside is that the company does farm former employers for work for themselves, which I feel is a bit of a conflict of interests. I realize that the job market is very difficult right now, especially in this industry and locale, and I will continue to send out my materials and resumes to job requests that fit my skill sets.

Interview Questions

• A question that related to software programming which I have very little experience with.   Answer Question
  • Asked about relocation, which I am not prepared or capable of doing at this time.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Creative Circle

Worked for Creative Circle? Contribute to the Community!