Creative Circle Interview Questions

Updated Apr 9, 2015
Updated Apr 9, 2015

2.1

Representation Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Creative Circle (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

It was a quick but thorough process. We covered all the bases. We basically went over my resume and covered all the things that could be marketable to different positions. There was one position I was already interested and we talked about that one in more depth to see how to best approach it.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Creative Circle (Seattle, WA).

Interview

I applied with them online and was contacted shortly after via email and phone. Although they promptly contacted me, and interview was not scheduled for several weeks because they were unavailable. The interview itself was very casual and I was made to feel like they would have no problem fining work for me.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what skills I had as a designer so they could properly place me.   Answer Question

Freelance Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Extremely professional, met with a few different team members and all were polite very through. I enjoyed meeting them and I feel they will be able to place me in the future.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Creative Circle (Minneapolis, MN) in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone interview and set up an in-person interview for later that week. At my interview I met with two people who were very friendly and informative. They described the position I was applying for in more detail and asked questions about my goals and about my background.

Misc Role Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Creative Circle (Denver, CO) in January 2015.

Interview

Very (overly) simple and not at all technical. A few basic questions about my background, but nothing really about what I was looking for or wanted to do, and no advanced to dig into skill levels on any item.

Overall I was disappointed. I had applied through Creative Circle for a position they recruiting for, and over the next several weeks was asked by their email system if I was interested in that position. YES! But they never actually sent my resume to that company until several weeks later. Plus, their response time is extremely slow (about a week), and the recruiters don't seem to work together in any regard, so if the one you talk to isn't the recruiter for the job you want, don't expect them to help you.

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 7+ monthsinterviewed at Creative Circle in September 2014.

Interview

I was working out of state and got a message about my resume for a job in Orange County where I would be returning. I filled out all the paperwork and emailed it in to start my file this employment agency. I did a phone interview with the client from out of state - which went well - I was asked to speak to the client company in for a formal, in person, panel interview once I returned.

I was coming in on a red eye and Ashley, my contact, insisted that I go directly from the airport to the interview. Overall, I felt she lacked professionalism and basic understanding a candidate will not perform their best on no sleep after a 7 hour plane flight. I rushed from the airport to the interview and did the best I could.

In subsequent dealings with this firm, particularly with Brittany - I received a direct email about the project and responded. I have the background, software, etc for specific design work - She seems excited about the prospect of me being able to help one of her clients for a short term project...but she didn't know that I was already in their system. She could not find my paperwork to know I had already signed on with them and had a completed file. You would think they would have a database or something, especially since their system reached out to me to ask about the project. Just weird.

Suddenly, all in the same day of emailing back and forth - I get the cold shoulder. Again, no direct communication and extremely unprofessional. If I lack something or am blacklisted with Creative Circle due to performing poorly at an interview - tell me. It will help everyone involved to get some sort of feedback. Also, take me off your email list for work if I am not what you are looking for or you really can't place me. Working with these "recruiters" is disappointing to say the least.

Right now, lots of people are looking for work. We as candidates and job seekers are at the mercy of placement agencies because it's a buyers market. But it won't always be that way and the tables will turn.

Interview Questions

• Can you send me your resume too? It looks like we haven’t met with you.   1 Answer

Interview Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

The office space is amazing. Wonderful environment, great front desk secretaries. However, the person whom I had the interview with seemed very uninterested in speaking with me and a bit stand-offish at times. It made me feel a bit uncomfortable. They sent me opportunities I told them I didn't really want anything to do with.

Junior Copywriter Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Creative Circle.

Interview

Expect to get treated like a child. The recruiter that I interviewed with clearly has no respect for people that are not on her level. This may possibly be a testing tactic, to see how you handle someone condescending you.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions, just the recruiter talking in circles.   Answer Question

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at Creative Circle in July 2014.

Interview

I came across a recruiter that was inexperienced but really nice. I wish I had someone who had more in depth knowledge about my industry and could give more valuable insight about the Atlanta markets. I wasn't impressed with the process but being new to the area it was important for me to network with as many recruiters as possible. It is obvious that the recruiters are trained to make it seem like that will be able to place but this is not the case.

Graphic Designer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Creative Circle (Boston, MA) in July 2014.

Interview

I signed up online and they immediately called to set up an in person interview. The interview was standard. They had me present my work from my online portfolio. They wanted to know a lot about my process and there was an emphasis on knowing the concepts behind my work. My interviewer seemed to be a big fan of simple and clean design work.

Interview Questions

• There was no unexpected question. The questions were about the kind of work you are looking for (freelance or full time).   Answer Question