Creative Computing Solutions

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

Rosslyn, VA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions in April 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewing knew little to nothing about the postition I was interviewing for.

Interview Question – Nothing, the interview was 100% casual   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I just took the offer

Very Easy Interview

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – I found the position through my alma mater. They required I apply through their website. Received a call two weeks later asking me to interview. I came in from out of state and arrived at the interview early. There was no one at the front desk so I had to go to another floor to find a receptionist. She was not very friendly, but instructed me to go to another floor. I ended up interviewing with a very young man. He asked someone to leave their office so he could conduct my interview there. He described to me the number of happy hours they have and how cool everyone was, but gave me little information on job responsibilities. It was very laid back, almost too much so. I don’t recall exact questions; only what I was asking for in salary. He didn’t really answer my question either but was really nice.
Overall I wasn't greeted nicely and the people seemed too busy to deal with interviews. But I got an offer within a week.

Interview Question – What is your database experience, particually Access?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They did not allow me to negotiate my salary. If you are a female, ask for higher than you would have originally.

Network Steward Interview

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions in March 2010.

Interview Details – Interview was set up after I was contacted by a recruiter. I interviewed with one of their program managers, who was a very tough, straightforward person. Definitely no nonsense - I would not want to be on her hit list. I was put off by what seemed to be a lack of company culture (teams work on contractor sites and rarely come together as a company, so I was told).
As far as the interview, the questions were clear, and the description of the job was well communicated. They did conduct a background check.

Interview Question – What is your salary requirement? Exactly.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Creative Computing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Computing Solutions interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Creative Computing Solutions employees and interview candidates.