Creative Computing Solutions

Very Easy Interview

Research Analyst Interview

Research Analyst
Rockville, MD

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Creative Computing Solutions in January 2010.

Interview Details – I found the position through my alma mater. They required I apply through their website. Received a call two weeks later asking me to interview. I came in from out of state and arrived at the interview early. There was no one at the front desk so I had to go to another floor to find a receptionist. She was not very friendly, but instructed me to go to another floor. I ended up interviewing with a very young man. He asked someone to leave their office so he could conduct my interview there. He described to me the number of happy hours they have and how cool everyone was, but gave me little information on job responsibilities. It was very laid back, almost too much so. I don’t recall exact questions; only what I was asking for in salary. He didn’t really answer my question either but was really nice.
Overall I wasn't greeted nicely and the people seemed too busy to deal with interviews. But I got an offer within a week.

Interview Question – What is your database experience, particually Access?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – They did not allow me to negotiate my salary. If you are a female, ask for higher than you would have originally.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Creative Computing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Creative Computing Solutions interview questions and advice in Rockville, MD. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Creative Computing Solutions employees and interview candidates.