CredAbility

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at CredAbility

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at CredAbility (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pleasant interview process but with very misleading and unpredictable results. Internal politics and preconceived notions of how the job applicant would perform under the company's daily demands could stop the hiring process in its tracks. Incorrect and premature assumptions determine the final decision. I wish them well!

Interview Questions

• No extremely difficult questions in particular, for a well skilled, qualified and confident applicant. They were of quick thinking answers and problem solving nature. They did a very good job formulating them.   Answer Question

Because in my opinion, the position offered unofficially and at the last minute, was not the best match for my skills, experience and qualifications. Obviously, it was not the same position and (or) office location for which I had originally applied. It was too far located. In addition, I believe that I was much more qualified and had much more to offer, if I had been hired to do the original job. Regardless, I am very grateful for the opportunity! There's always something new to learn about a company and their staff. I honestly wish them success and hope they've found what they were looking for in the next applicants, for either position.

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at CredAbility (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

I got set up through a recruitment agency to do a face to face interview. The tone of the entire interview was set right away when the hiring manager didn't show up at the scheduled time. After a few minutes eventually a couple of his staff members showed up to do a panel interview with me in one of their conference rooms. One of them seemed to have an incredibly bad attitude. He would be slouching, not particularly paying attention to what was going on, then suddenly blurt out some random question (regardless of whether or not either myself or the other interviewer were speaking at the time). For more than one of these questions, I would start answering only to be interrupted by him (again) and told to forget about it. I seriously started wondering if the whole thing was some sort of psychological experiment. Towards the end, a third person called in (still not the hiring manager) and asked exactly two complete non sequitur questions before the panel session was over. The two staff members departed and left me alone in the conference room to wait for the hiring manager. I think I was in there 10-15 minutes more before the hiring manager finally showed up. I can barely remember anything that happened after this point, because the manager looked bored as hell the moment he walked in, and all the questions he had were the dullest, most generic interview questions you can get ("where do you see yourself in five years?"). I was a little surprised at all of this, since the recruiter described the man in absolutely glowing terms.

Interview Questions

• One of the non sequiturs: "Do you have any experience in non-relational databases?" There was no mention of that in the job description.   Answer Question

Financial Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at CredAbility (Atlanta, GA) in October 2009.

Interview

After submitting a resume, I was called and asked to do a short telephone interview, after which I agreed to come to a face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Be yourself. Know a little about the company.

Counselor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 daysinterviewed at CredAbility (Atlanta, GA) in September 2009.

Interview

Pretty straight forward and to the point. Had a phone interview with recruiter and they scheduled a face to face interview once I passed their criteria. Office is very nice and clean.

Interview Questions

• Tell me why you woudl are the perfect candidate   1 Answer

Negotiation

no room for negotiation.

Housing Counseling Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 1 dayinterviewed at CredAbility (Atlanta, GA) in March 2009.

Interview

When applying for this position it was really easy. I was already employed at the company for a little under 2 years, so I already knew everyone there. The setting was a 1:1 setting professional and intimate. Definitely recommend going in being prepared. New hires and internal candidates have to submit their resume online and then the HR dept will contact you via phone.

Interview Questions

• Describe a weakness you have and relate it to how you can overcome it in a work setting environment.   Answer Question

Counselor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at CredAbility in January 2012.

Interview

online application ..email regarding scheduled interview

Interview Questions

• none were difficult. we discussed people in general and their need to have others listen carefully to their problems   Answer Question
    • general conversatiosna bout people on need and how to solve their problems or recommend options for thier finances   Answer Question

Negotiation

simple and fast