Credera

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Dallas, TX

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credera in December 2010.

Interview Details – Did an on-campus interview, took a programming aptitude test, then had an on-site interview at their main office. The interview is highly cultural, so just be yourself and be professional! There is a technical interview as well, so get plenty of sleep the night before. One of your interviews will be over lunch, so don't order something greasy and horrible that will make you fart for the rest of the day, because there are more interviews to go after that! =)

Interview Question – Just be confident in your knowledge of basic data structures, object oriented programming, and algorithms. I didn't think any of the questions were hard, but I did answer one of them kind of poorly because I wasn't thinking creatively in terms of data structures.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – I didn't negotiate because they made a great offer.

Addison, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credera in September 2012.

Interview Details – The interview process at Credera was very pleasant. They communicated clearly and promptly. I had three interviews with them: a technical one with a practice leader, a character and culture one with the President, and a final meeting to decide where I would best fit at the company. The people I met during the process were all impressive. They were very friendly and clearly competent. I appreciated their candor and felt like I had a good understanding of the company, their own experiences, and their expectations after our meetings.

Interview Question – If you were tasked to implement a technology you had never used before, how would you go about learning it?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The team at Credera was fair with their offer. It was a little unclear what level I should come in at, but I trusted their judgement and counsel.

Denver, CO

I applied through college or university and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credera in October 2011.

Interview Details – Found the recruiters at the college career fair. Struck up an interesting conversation and was invited to a dinner that night. 10 or so students were invited, 7 or so attended dinner. All 7 were invited to interview on campus the next day. 5 passed the first interview, and were invited to take an aptitude test. 3 were invited to the corporate head quarters in Dallas for interviews with the partners and CEO. All 3 were given offers, and all 3 accepted.

The interview process was great. The interviews were more of conversations to get to know each other. Not just for the interviewer to get to know us, but for us to get to know them and the company. They made it seem intimidating; work would be challenging and the consulting career isn't for everyone. That made me try harder at everything to prepare for work. It was amazing how even the partners and CEO interviewed college students to see if we were right for their company. Made us feel appreciated and desired.

Interview Question – Technical questions about Object-Oriented Programming and SQL. Not unexpected but definitely the most challenging. Also asked questions about the core values of the company. I felt comfortable with their values and believe in them so it was easy to talk about.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – They gave me a great offer so there was no need to negotiate, I accepted the day I got the offer.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Credera? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credera Consultant interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credera employees and interview candidates.