Credigy Solutions

Getting the Interview

6 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

I applied online and interviewed at Credigy Solutions.

Interview Details – pretty usual process, first get contacted by senior recruiter and hiring manger, and then another interviews.
ask questions about your resume, your dissertation and some SAS, R

Interview Question – no very difficult or unusually questions   Answer Question

Data Mining Analyst Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credigy Solutions in October 2012.

Interview Details – Interviewed at location in Norcross, GA.

Business Analyst Interview

Atlanta, GA

I applied online and the process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Credigy Solutions in February 2011.

Interview Details – I applied for the Business Analyst position in February. I got a call with the HR around 2 weeks later for a Phone Interview later on the day. She seemed very enthused with me, and complimented me on the questions I asked. And said would get back to me the next week. However, I kept calling her at least once a week for 4-5 weeks only to get rejected. So bottom-line, don't hold your breath with them, If you get it, you get it, but move on because their Senior Recruiters keep going back in forth between Norcross (Atlanta), GA and with their headquarters in Brazil.

Interview Questions

Analytics Interview

Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credigy Solutions in June 2009.

Interview Details – They were very nice during the interview. Met three people. Most of the questions were general interview type questions you can find on various websites.

Interview Question – why do you want to work here   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at Credigy Solutions in April 2011.

Interview Details – Long, but I did fairly well.

Interview Question – Make a 15 minute presentation.   Answer Question

Statistician Interview

Statistician

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at Credigy Solutions in November 2010.

Interview Details – Regular phone interview. Went through job description and resume.

Interview Question – What is your career plan for the next 5 years?   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for Credigy Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credigy Solutions interview questions and advice. All 6 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credigy Solutions employees and interview candidates.