Credigy Solutions

Updated Feb 23, 2015

2.8

Analyst Rotation Program Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in December 2014.

Went through 2 rounds of interviews. First round was a introductory behavior interview conducted by HR. Second round interview started with a Wonderlic Assessments, and I was supposed to meet 7 employee but ends up meet only 5. HR told me that they are too busy to come to the interview and would schedule another interview to meet with them. But then I was rejected by Credigy.

Interview Questions
    • What are the three things you look at when you choose a company?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credigy Solutions in October 2014.

I applied through my University's job postings. I was contacted by a person from HR within a week to set up a phone interview. Within the next week, I interviewed with the recruiter over the phone for nearly half an hour.

Back Office Specialist Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in July 2013.

Multiple interviews. Two by phone, and one in the office. The office one, the interview will be split into two managers. Firsts one will be the manager of the position, the other another manager for another area

Interview Questions
    • They ask questions like, why should we hire you? and why should we not hire you...   Answer Question
    no negotiation..

Senior Statistical Analyst Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Credigy Solutions.

pretty usual process, first get contacted by senior recruiter and hiring manger, and then another interviews.
    ask questions about your resume, your dissertation and some SAS, R

Data Mining Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in October 2012.

Interviewed at location in Norcross, GA.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

I applied online. The process took 6 weeksinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in February 2011.

I applied for the Business Analyst position in February. I got a call with the HR around 2 weeks later for a Phone Interview later on the day. She seemed very enthused with me, and complimented me on the questions I asked. And said would get back to me the next week. However, I kept calling her at least once a week for 4-5 weeks only to get rejected. So bottom-line, don't hold your breath with them, If you get it, you get it, but move on because their Senior Recruiters keep going back in forth between Norcross (Atlanta), GA and with their headquarters in Brazil.

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norcross, GA

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in June 2009.

They were very nice during the interview. Met three people. Most of the questions were general interview type questions you can find on various websites.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in April 2011.

Long, but I did fairly well.

Statistician Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credigy Solutions in November 2010.

Regular phone interview. Went through job description and resume.