Credit Acceptance

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

Senior Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at Credit Acceptance in January 2013.

1st interview was a phone discussion with HR.
2nd interview was a phone discussion with the hiring manager.
Then it is followed by an IQ/Intelligence and Personality Test from a company called as Caliper Corp. I was expecting it a personality test but it had a lot of IQ questions.
Then, I NEVER received an email or phone call or message from them. Not certain what that was all about. When asked, there was another (4th) interview that was scheduled with another project manager.
Then, without any feedback they said to pass on this position. Guess what, they did not even wish to disclose reasons for passing on.
I think after 2-3 weeks of engagement, I did expect some feedback. It looks like I wasted time interviewing.

Interview Questions
  • All questions were either technical or related to resume. No prep needed   Answer Question