Credit Bureau Collection Services

Credit Bureau Collection Services Interview Questions

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Bureau Collection Services

Collector Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services.

The interview process was rather simple, I applied online, Monster.com. And within a
    matter of a few days a received a response to come in for an interview, during which I was
    offered the position.

Debt Collector Interview

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services.

They asked me questions about my credit and criminal background (I have excellent credit and no criminal background), they asked me about certain questions about computers, and they gave me a typing test. They told me the pay structure and I accepted the job.

Interview Questions
    • About my credit report and background. You have to successfully have a clear background check, and credit check. They check them annually, too.   Answer Question
    They told me I had the job a few days after the interview. They told me the starting pay during the interview, and I accepted the position.

Collections Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Bureau Collection Services in January 2009.

I had a phone interview and a face-to-face interview. Everyone was nice and it was like a conversation, there weren't a lot of "remember a time when...." questions like you get in a lot of interviews. They check your credit and run a background check and are pretty strict about the credit part. They have a typing test as well for many positions, which I did not have to take.

Interview Questions
    • What is something you liked the least at your last job?   Answer Question