Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
17 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

Interview Details – Seemed like a very nice work environment. The people I met with we're smart, engaging and spoke positively about their experience. Interviews were primarily fit though there were some technical questions. There were a few brain teasers but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Question – Why does Starbucks have so many stores close to one another   Answer Question

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Description of the job, and then asked a few general questions, followed by brain teasers

Interview Question – many probability questions   Answer Question

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2011.

Interview Details – Interview was initiated by human resources. Afterwards, I was interviewed by my direct manager. Interviews with Credit Sufisse will vary greatly due to the fact that it will be your direct manager interviewing you. Mine interview was very simple and just consisted of my manager running through my resume and asking various questions.

Interview Question – I had no difficult or unexpected questions during my interview. Just be prepared to "sell" yourself.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was not permitted any negotiation. I was informed of my salary and benefits before the interview.

New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 6 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2009.

Interview Details – has many layers of interviews from various group of expertise such as business and IT manger and SMEs.

Interview Question – what is MTM price?   View Answer

Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 1+ week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

Interview Details – Make sure to keep up on current market events.

Interview Question – Nothing out of the ordinary, market based conversations.   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2012.

Interview Details – Had 1 interview with 3 people of the 4 member group. People from the group appeared very nice; long hours, but good atmosphere and rewarding.

Interview Question – Would you be ok working seventy hours a week?   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2010.

Interview Details – the Interviwer asked me general questions about finance and then I was transferred to the derivatives section where they asked me my knowledge about derivatives and commodities. I was also taken to the technical team where i was supposed to give answers on my project.

Interview Question – what is the difference between futures and forwards??   View Answer

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2009.

Interview Details – This was a very interesting interview process, I applied online and a week later received a phone call from the HR recruiter wanting to arrange a superday at their New York office. In essence they flew me out to NYC without any phone screening or on campus interview.

The interview was short, two 30 minute two on one interviews.

Interview Question – What stock would you invest in?   Answer Question

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

Interview Details – First round by Human Resource followed by second round interview by Director and AVP. Questions were pretty standard given the junior position I was applying for. For example, "How do you deal with difficult situations, describe yourself etc"

Analyst
Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2012.

Interview Details – First there was shortlisting based upon college grade and skill test
On the day of interview there was a initial screening via group discussion
Then there was two rounds of Interview . On passing both the rounds final offer was given.

Interview Question – They asked about implication of the recent happenings in the financial markets and basics of finance, Nothing too difficult .   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Analyst interview questions and advice. All 17 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.