Credit Suisse Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jul 22, 2014

2.8

18 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

Seemed like a very nice work environment. The people I met with we're smart, engaging and spoke positively about their experience. Interviews were primarily fit though there were some technical questions. There were a few brain teasers but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
  • Why does Starbucks have so many stores close to one another   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Analyst Interview

Description of the job, and then asked a few general questions, followed by brain teasers

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2011.

Interview was initiated by human resources. Afterwards, I was interviewed by my direct manager. Interviews with Credit Sufisse will vary greatly due to the fact that it will be your direct manager interviewing you. Mine interview was very simple and just consisted of my manager running through my resume and asking various questions.

Interview Questions
    • I had no difficult or unexpected questions during my interview. Just be prepared to "sell" yourself.   Answer Question
    I was not permitted any negotiation. I was informed of my salary and benefits before the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2009.

has many layers of interviews from various group of expertise such as business and IT manger and SMEs.

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

Make sure to keep up on current market events.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, market based conversations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2012.

Had 1 interview with 3 people of the 4 member group. People from the group appeared very nice; long hours, but good atmosphere and rewarding.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be ok working seventy hours a week?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2010.

the Interviwer asked me general questions about finance and then I was transferred to the derivatives section where they asked me my knowledge about derivatives and commodities. I was also taken to the technical team where i was supposed to give answers on my project.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between futures and forwards??   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2009.

This was a very interesting interview process, I applied online and a week later received a phone call from the HR recruiter wanting to arrange a superday at their New York office. In essence they flew me out to NYC without any phone screening or on campus interview.

The interview was short, two 30 minute two on one interviews.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2014.

Relatively normal, though lenghty process; after application, two online tests (behavior and analytical), two phone interviews followed by a day of one-on-one interviews (5 in total) with the respective team and HR.

Everything ran smoothly, did OK on all accounts in the interview I reckon. The company gave a DL in which they said that they would come back (did not), after a while the hiring manager emailed stating he called to leave feedback (did not) after which I called back (went to a voicemail) and email of ("any feedback" / "Can I Call Back" (for the offered feedback)) wasn't answered. Honestly; I expected a little more class - especially in a lenghty process; I hope not all (hiring) managers in the company act like this.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2010.

First round by Human Resource followed by second round interview by Director and AVP. Questions were pretty standard given the junior position I was applying for. For example, "How do you deal with difficult situations, describe yourself etc"

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!