Credit Suisse

Updated Nov 4, 2014

2.6

22 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Analyst Interview

The company is pretty awesome and everything is good. The questions are very straight forward. No hard questions. diverse company with people in different background. The company is pretty awesome and everything is good. The questions are very straight forward. No hard questions. diverse company with people in different background.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Analyst Interview

Behavioral questions based on your resume. Had an one and half hour session with three hiring managers. people were so friendly. explained clearly everything about the specific role and the job. no technical questions as such. Overall, it was a very good interview experience.

Interview Questions
    • no questions like that. be sure of what you are giving in your resume.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2014.

I had a 30 minute phone interview of behavioral questions. I was then invited to Raleigh for 3 back to back 30 minute interviews. There were several technical questions as well as the usual behavioral ones. They had snacks, and gave a mileage reimbursement for travel.

Interview Questions
    • One of the most interesting questions was: "How does the city figure out how much salt they need to prepare for a snowstorm?"   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Description of the job, and then asked a few general questions, followed by brain teasers

Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2012.

Make sure to keep up on current market events.

Interview Questions
    • Nothing out of the ordinary, market based conversations.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2012.

Had 1 interview with 3 people of the 4 member group. People from the group appeared very nice; long hours, but good atmosphere and rewarding.

Interview Questions
    • Would you be ok working seventy hours a week?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2011.

Interview was initiated by human resources. Afterwards, I was interviewed by my direct manager. Interviews with Credit Sufisse will vary greatly due to the fact that it will be your direct manager interviewing you. Mine interview was very simple and just consisted of my manager running through my resume and asking various questions.

Interview Questions
    • I had no difficult or unexpected questions during my interview. Just be prepared to "sell" yourself.   Answer Question
    I was not permitted any negotiation. I was informed of my salary and benefits before the interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2010.

the Interviwer asked me general questions about finance and then I was transferred to the derivatives section where they asked me my knowledge about derivatives and commodities. I was also taken to the technical team where i was supposed to give answers on my project.

Interview Questions
    • what is the difference between futures and forwards??   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

Seemed like a very nice work environment. The people I met with we're smart, engaging and spoke positively about their experience. Interviews were primarily fit though there were some technical questions. There were a few brain teasers but nothing out of the ordinary. Overall a pleasant experience

Interview Questions
    • Why does Starbucks have so many stores close to one another   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2009.

This was a very interesting interview process, I applied online and a week later received a phone call from the HR recruiter wanting to arrange a superday at their New York office. In essence they flew me out to NYC without any phone screening or on campus interview.

The interview was short, two 30 minute two on one interviews.