Credit Suisse

Updated Jan 24, 2015
Updated Jan 24, 2015

2.5

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Several on-campus recruiting events that were critical for networking. Online applications both on the career services website and the CS website. Heard back within a couple weeks and was invited for in-person interview on campus. Basically ran through my resume and experiences and only asked general market questions. Invited back for "superday" the following week.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2012.

I applied on line and about a week or two later i got a call from HR asking to set up a phone interview with someone from the department. Very basic fit questions, tell me about your campus, tell me about your resume, where do you see yourself in 5 years. Any questions?

Interview Questions