Credit Suisse

Getting the Interview

4 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

New York, NY

I applied through college or university and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2012.

Interview Details – This was through a MBA campus recruiting. I submitted my cv and I was invited to interview. I was flown from Ann Arbor to New York. It was on a Saturday. The morning started with a company introduction and the private banking industry, then later a case study. There was a quick presentation, and then a lunch and networking session. Interview was in the afternoon. The interview was not technical, but rather more personality base.

Interview Question – "You don't have banking experience. How will you contribute to Credit Suisse?"   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2012.

Interview Details – Relatively standard, asked behavioral questions, and some basic skills question.

Interview Question – Tell me of a time that you made a decision at work that you regret?   Answer Question

London, England (UK)

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – Participated via the campus recruiting process. First interview with associates and vice presidents on campus, mainly general fit questions, couple of brain teasers. Second interview in Credit SUisse's offices, interviewing with specific teams. All levels interviewed from Associate to MD. Very detailed questions, have been drilled on past experience a lot. I really liked that everybody was very specific and they did not tried to hire me for a generic position.

Interview Question – It was related to an accounting treatment of a convertible hybrid transaction, very deal and country specific question   Answer Question

Associate

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2010.

Interview Details – One of the most complete interviews I've had, great people, really made it more of a conversation

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – Not really, it was a very basic, MBA package.

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Associate interview questions and advice. All 4 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.