Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

On-campus interview followed by 3-4 interviews on-site (travel paid for by CS)

They gave you 2 weeks to decide on yes or no

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Fairly simple, resume based questions, nothing too analytical. You need good communication skills and a good personality to crack this interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in March 2011.

There were three half hour 1:1 interviews. Everyone I met was incredibly nice and open. They encouraged me to talk about myself and previous experience, and walked me through problems. The problems were of mild difficulty. At the end of the process, we had a group challenge. There were two teams, each had about 5 people. We had to bring a bridge that had to meet specific requirements out of duct tape and newspaper. It was a very fun experience. And there was a ton of wining and dining. The company culture is great though I think they could raise the bar on the candidates they accept.

Interview Questions

I had a great summer as an intern but ultimately decided to decline a full time offer. The pay was not competitive. And the level of people that they hired could've been much higher had they set that bar so I really wasn't being challenged enough by my peers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2011.

This is just ongoing process and yet to finsh. There are much more process to go and will take a long time. It is just eh start.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2010.

Applied online through their careers web page. Was contacted by HR via e-mail to setup interview. No pre-screening or phone interview involved. Met with 4 different individuals separately in a conference room where the interview took place.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

First interview was with a manager and then with two SBAs. It was a long interview (around two hours). Manager was ok but SBAs were really unprofessional. Eating lunch during the interview process which distracted me couple of times and both were unfriendly. One of them had serious ego issues. It was like they didn't want me there.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2009.

Initially received a screen phone call with HR manager to determine if my expertise matched what they were seeking. Next interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager who then determined if a face-to-face interview was needed. After talking with hiring manager for about 20 minutes a decision was made to have me come in for a face-to-face interview. On the day of the face-to-face interview I initially met with a group of individuals whom I would be working with. This portion of the interview (about 30 minutes) was helpful because it gave me a chance to see if there was a match in personality as well as gave me insight into a typical work day. After the group meeting I met with the hiring manager for about 15 minutes.

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

A CV shortlist, followed by a group discussion and personal interviews.

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Poor HR process. Called me 2 weeks after application for a few minutes 'chat' but turns out to be an interview. I then stopped her and asked to rearrange the interview (as I had forgotten what the role was looking for. She replied that thats fine shall rearrange for Friday. Then 20 minutues after call I recevied an e-mail saying that my application is rejected. How unprofessional!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

3 rounds of telephonic interview were held (Reporting Managers, Peer Managers, Director)
    Each round lasted for an hour
    Lot of questions asked related to previous experience, domain knowledge, project management
    Attitude was determined based on the responses to scenario questions
    Interviewers were highly experienced, knowledgeable and professional in their approach
    Discussion set very high expectation on the job
    High expectation was set on the growth and opportunities

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation as no HR was involved. I got an offer from a vendor and they said no negotiation entertained. Wrong information on the performance review process was made by the vendor. But when joined there was no performance review through out my stay