Credit Suisse Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.6

17 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

First interview was with a manager and then with two SBAs. It was a long interview (around two hours). Manager was ok but SBAs were really unprofessional. Eating lunch during the interview process which distracted me couple of times and both were unfriendly. One of them had serious ego issues. It was like they didn't want me there.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

On-campus interview followed by 3-4 interviews on-site (travel paid for by CS)

They gave you 2 weeks to decide on yes or no

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2011.

A general group discussion which was proceeded by selective elimination into two panels of interview vaguely HR and Technical respectively

Interview Questions
    • Is depreciation as asset or liability?   View Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

I applied through college or university. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in December 2011.

Interviews were one on one.I had four personal interviews, the people seemed to be nice.The work culture is not all that great

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2010.

Applied online through their careers web page. Was contacted by HR via e-mail to setup interview. No pre-screening or phone interview involved. Met with 4 different individuals separately in a conference room where the interview took place.

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2008.

1. online personality test (how would you react in certain situations)
    2. 30-45 min phone interview, just checking whether you're still interested, what kind of person you are, what kind of job you'll be talking about etc.
    3. multi modal interview (mmi): 30 min (performance/iq test – very easy), 60-90 minutes question answer with hr and line manager to see how you react in certain situations, how you would solve problems etc. – quite easy
    4. sometime you'll have the chance to talk to some normal employees and ask them questions or they'll ask you questions to see if you fit into the team

Interview Questions
    • Interview was in German – sudden switch to English in interview process   View Answer
    • What's the most efficient way to capture all requirements in a short time?   View Answer
    as it was a career start (directly from university) everything incl. salary is fixed. after career start you get into a higher band (1-6, you'll get 2) – and there you have to see that they max your salary (they can so up to 15% and will if you say so)

Business Analyst Interview

The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2007.

Steps:
    1.) Submitted resume online on the company intranet.
    2.) Was contacted by human resources to set-up an interview the with job hiring manager.
    3.) Interview set-up with hiring manager.
    4.) Interviewed with hiring manager.
    5.) Waited to hear from human resources on hiring manager decision.
    6.) Received job offer from human resources.
    7.) Accepted job offer and position.

Interview Questions
    • Describe a time when you were faced with an obstacle you didn't think you could overcome...   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Walk me through your resume. Give me your global macro. Explain the 2008 debt crisis. Why you? Why Credit Suisse? Tell me about a time when you acted as a leader.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in September 2009.

Initially received a screen phone call with HR manager to determine if my expertise matched what they were seeking. Next interview was a phone interview with the hiring manager who then determined if a face-to-face interview was needed. After talking with hiring manager for about 20 minutes a decision was made to have me come in for a face-to-face interview. On the day of the face-to-face interview I initially met with a group of individuals whom I would be working with. This portion of the interview (about 30 minutes) was helpful because it gave me a chance to see if there was a match in personality as well as gave me insight into a typical work day. After the group meeting I met with the hiring manager for about 15 minutes.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wayne, PA

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2011.

This is just ongoing process and yet to finsh. There are much more process to go and will take a long time. It is just eh start.