Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst
Raleigh, NC

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2009.

Interview Details – I spoke with an HR rep on the phone. I graduated with an MBA from Carnegie Mellon in May, 2008. I interviewed for a credit analyst role. She asked me some general questions about my resume and how I've arrived to the point where I have applied for the job. She wanted to know how much modeling experience I had. She asked what the most complicated function in MS Excel I knew about. She told me on the phone that there were many "plug and play" candidates (her words); many people have been laid off and are qualified for such a role. She wrote back several weeks later after I followed up with her and was very complimentary but declined to offer me the job or another interview.

Interview Question – What is the most complicated function in MS Excel that you have used to build a financial model?   View Answer

Credit Analyst Interview

Credit Analyst

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

Interview Details – It was rather laid back. The interview process seemed to be more of a discussion than anything else.

Interview Questions

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!