Credit Suisse

Credit Suisse Financial Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY
Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2008.

I met with HR. HR was adamant on explaining that there would be little to no pay increase.
Interviewed with Director. Director seemed positive, however HR seemed turned off that I mentioned pay.
Realized that Credit Suisse can be very very frugal. Discussed base pay and past responsibilities. I was concerned over the future of the division, which seemed to turn off the Director a bit. The environment was laid back. The interviewer was very polite and likable. However, my direct questions I felt were a bit too much.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2013.

Two interviews - fisrt with HR and second one with line staff. All nice and competent.

Interview Questions
    • Rather typical - why should we hire YOU?   View Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2012.

I applied online for internship programm. And soon I recieved a brief call. It was someone from the local recruitment. We jhad rather brief talk, thouth at the begging it was not very conviniet for me to speak. But you must always be polite. Dont afraid to ask questions to them.

Interview Questions
    • What do you know about finance and where do you studied it?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2009.

Basic product knowledge questions were asked along with ones to see if I actually read the description of the job. The interviewers let me do most of the talking as I explained my strengths and the projects I have worked on in the past. Overall, a very relaxed and easy-going interview. It only took one formal interview.

Interview Questions
    • Most questions were easy. Just asking why the position interested me.   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in July 2008.

The HR part was not hard, including phone interview and in person interview. Questions including why apply, what do you know about the company/position, experienced?,travel preference, ect. The interview with manager was a little hard, both with direct manager and his manager, seperately. Questions includes knowledge about the industry, news, detailed knowledge on job related math, economics, statistics, ect.

Interview Questions
    • How long to you plan to stay in this position if I hire you?   Answer Question