Credit Suisse IT Analyst Interview Questions

7 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Chapel Hill, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Their interview process through a university requires students to apply online, submitting a cover letter and resume, then students are selected to have an on-campus interview. If that goes well, students are invited to an on-site meet and greet to learn more about the divisions of the internships. After this process, students must go to a super day, where they are required to go through four interviews. After the super day, internship positions are determined and told to the interviewees.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

First round is phone interview with behavior questions. Second round which was the final round where I met three interviewers with some behavior/ simple technical questions. Both rounds are virtual interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Java garbage collection/jar and some other algorithm questions   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Research Triangle Park, NC
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through college or university. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2012.

I first got an offer to interview at my school's office of career services. I interviewed with the one of the IT managers and a week later I was contacted and invited to the IT family expo where you basically network with people who work within the department to give you a better idea of what type of job you want to do. After the expo my second interview was scheduled the following week that lasted from 11:30am to 3:30pm. During the process we were given a presentation on the company and had lunch with the managers. Afterwards from 1-3 we performed three 30 minute interviews. The questions were much more personal than technical in my opinion. The interviewers varied as some were much more easy going than others. They contacted me a week after the interview and told me they would not go through with an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2010.

There was an initial phone screening. Then they called for an onsite interview which was basically some basic HR questions and stress test.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in June 2011.

The interview process wasnt too complicated. The interview process includes 2 parts. The 1st part is about Credit Suisse. You get an Introduction about the company and what your duties will be. The 2nd part is the Interview - all the questions are about yourself and your past; how you solved problems, how you approached solutions, and what are your experiences.

Know what you want.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

They asked all behavior questions. But it is stressful.

The VP said she doesnt have my resume, asked me to send her the resume meanwhile introduce myself.

I have to multi-task....so I am quite nervous.

And she picked that my education background/courses , which is not so related to IT field.

Then all the rest are behavior questions, like why CS, why this position, what is ur biggest weakness and what is your advantage. Those are all common questions like we can prepare.

But the women sounds quite serious and played little tricks on questions that really made you nervous.

IT Analyst Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2011.

I applied online for an internship through a website offered by my university. They contacted me shortly after for an interview. I interviewed with one interviewer the very next week as did hundreds of other students. The interviewer asked me questions about my interest in the open position, my knowledge and skills, and a few questions about myself. The interviewer also wanted to know my opinion on teamwork. The people seemed to be nice. However, it is a highly competitive company to get a job or internship with. They informed most students in a little over a week on whether or not we had received an offer for an internship with their company.

Interview Questions
    • Are you currently being offered another job or negotiations with another company for a job?   View Answer

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!