Credit Suisse

1 candidate interview Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

IT Support Analyst Interview

Raleigh, NC

I applied online and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2012.

Interview Details – I was contacted by HR to setup a technical phone interview with 3 people from the team. Questions were basic technical questions related to "what would you do in this situation" scenarios. So unless you had experience handling these type of issues you would not have been able to answer the questions. Make sure your knowledge reflects what is on your resume. A second in person panel interview was given. This time I met with 2 of the people I had previously talked to on the phone and the hiring manager. This was a typical interview about my experience, career goals, and how I would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – They did not offer to cover relocation expenses. So I was able to negotiate a substantial salary increase from my current position.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response
Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse IT Support Analyst interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.