Credit Suisse

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all interviews

IT Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2012.

I was contacted by HR to setup a technical phone interview with 3 people from the team. Questions were basic technical questions related to "what would you do in this situation" scenarios. So unless you had experience handling these type of issues you would not have been able to answer the questions. Make sure your knowledge reflects what is on your resume. A second in person panel interview was given. This time I met with 2 of the people I had previously talked to on the phone and the hiring manager. This was a typical interview about my experience, career goals, and how I would fit in with the team.

Interview Questions
They did not offer to cover relocation expenses. So I was able to negotiate a substantial salary increase from my current position.