Credit Suisse

2.5

2 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

IT Women Mentoring Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in April 2013.

two 30-minute interviews. The interviews were very relaxed, I was asked several standard behavioral questions and talked about my resume in retail. One of the interviewers asked me some technical questions regrading data structures.

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

IT Women Mentoring Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2011.

My hosts and interviewers are very approachable, knowledgable and inspiring. They are very interested to learn about each applicant. They are really willing to know more about you, your story. know your stories/resumes are very important. Be able to bring about important pointers from your story. What do you learn from your ____ experience? Be able to carry out conversations with the interviewers is crucial. learn from your interviewers and everyone else during the event if you can. They are very inspiring. Be prepared to talk about teamwork and leaderships. What is your accomplishment?
    I really want to work for CS after attending the interview and previous events.

Interview Questions