Credit Suisse Information Technology Summer Analyst Interview Questions

Updated Jun 21, 2015

2.2

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Applied through college career site. Got on campus interview call after 1-2 weeks.
It was basically a behavioral interview with some technical question related to past work experience.

I was asked about..
Tell me about yourself,
Leadership experience ,
Tell something about past work experience,
Have you face any ethical dilemma and how you handled it?

Then I was asked about any Software development methodologies you used at your former working place?
what are advantages of the one you used there?
what are disadvantages of the same?

It lasted about 30 mins. It was good experience.

Interview Questions

• Have you face any ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question
  • Any Software development methodologies you used at your former working place?   Answer Question
  • What are their advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Information Technology Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter at our school career fair. She was nice and inviting. I got invited for a social dinner for possible intern hires and an interview. The interview itself wasn't bad, but I knew I was the best candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why is your GPA the way it is?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

The recruitment team is very friendly and informative. First round candidates attended a pre-interview reception where we met employees. During first round interview, behavior and tech questions are both asked. Then there was a tour/welcome diner before second round of interview. Second round is composed of 3 interviews. Second round interviews are behavioral. Questions I encountered were about leadership experiences, ethics (how would you handle this situation where your co-worker is leaking crucial information to someone outside the company).

Information Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Received a first-round interview after applying on their career website.

Interview Questions

• All the questions were strictly behavioral and/or resume based.   Answer Question