Credit Suisse Intern Interview Questions

Updated Aug 29, 2015

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Interview

Video Interview then had one on one 3 interviews at the company headquarters in NYC. The video interview was pretty simple basic questions. Why credit Suisse? Why a financial firm? Why Internal Audit? Why would you make a good intern? What work are you most proud of ? Which is your favorite subject?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I got an interview through on-campus recruiting (target school). I was asked to do some mental math and brainteasers, which I breezed through. I was also asked some questions on my resume. It was a pretty standard interview for an S&T summer internship. Unfortunately, I did not get a superday.

Interview Questions

• Nothing really unexpected, but one problem was dividing a 9-digit number by another 9-digit number and guessing what the answer would be (to the nearest integer).   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I got through 2 rounds of interviews on the phone, one round of interview on site. The phone interview took around 45 mins each time, the on site took 3 hours and a half.

Interview Questions

• statistics, practical questions, programming, brain teasers   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, got invited to assessment center. The assessment center consisted of 2 rounds. After the 1st round only half of the 12 candidates proceeded to the 2nd round. In the end 1 or 2 people got offers.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in November 2014.

Interview

After shl tests, I got a phone interview invitation. With 2 30 minutes phone interview with cash sales from hk and sg. The first interview was really chill, lasted about 15 minutes talked about CV and why s&t. the second one was more structured with 10 questions. some questions are like estimate the revenue of your school canteen, sell your school to me, what do you think about the US and whats the recently news you have been following.

Interview Questions

• revenue of your school canteen, sell your school to me, what do you think about the US and whats the recently news you have been following.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Credit Suisse in August 2014.

Interview

First Round - Aptitude(Basic Math and numericals) 30 People selected for Interviews First Round Interview-Technical Interview Some Aptitude Questions(Geometry and Basic math,Basic Statistics) Data Structures(Linked lists,Stacks,Heaps..etc) Second Round Interview-Management Round Resume base questions(Projects and your life in professional college) Why would like to intern in Credit Suisse? Learn Newer technologies like Csharp apart from C. Third Round interview-HR round Few general questions about strengths and weakness. Life in College. Learn a lot Credit Suisse-Their operations,Services(From official website and Wikipedia)

Interview Questions

• Nothing as such.But they insist on Proper dress code.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

Three tier process - telephonic and two personal interviews

Interview Questions

• Explain the American and European Crisis in a nutshell   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Was fast-tract by an employee met at a career fair. One competency-based telephone interview : walk me through your resume & demonstrate key competencies with examples + commercial awareness (most important macro event in europe in 2013, do you follow financial markets) + standard motivation questions( why ib, why cs...). Nothing impossible if correctly prepared

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Geneva (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (Geneva (Switzerland)).

Interview

Met with the HR first, basic interview questions about your resume. She was interested in my profile and that led to an interview with a Junior Relationship Manager. It was really casual and discussed about my profile and my resume.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations as it was an intern position.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in December 2012.

Interview

4 interviews on two separate days. All standard competency questions and a couple industry.