Credit Suisse

Average Difficulty
3 candidate interviews Back to all interview questions
Relevance Date Difficulty

Internship

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – Very relaxed - personality questions and markets questions. Role was for their wealth management solutions group and the primary focus of the interview was to see how passionate you were about global markets. You should be prepared to pitch a stock or investment idea. Also, be prepared to walk through your resume,

Interview Question – Describe your strengths/weaknesses. Time that you showed leadership   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation

Internship

I applied online and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – I went to all the company events before the intervies, filled out the application and got accepted to interview. Going in was my first real interview, I was extremely nervous, but the interview went great. I didn't get the job but they were very fair and made you feel like a conversation. She just basically reviewed my resume with a couple of questions from that.

Interview Questions

Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – face to face interview plus group exercise

Interview Question – normal behavior questions   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiation

Interviews for Top Jobs at Credit Suisse

Worked for Credit Suisse? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Credit Suisse Internship interview questions and advice. All 3 interview reviews posted anonymously by Credit Suisse employees and interview candidates.