Credit Suisse

Updated Nov 17, 2014
Updated Nov 17, 2014

4 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Internship Interview

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Very relaxed - personality questions and markets questions. Role was for their wealth management solutions group and the primary focus of the interview was to see how passionate you were about global markets. You should be prepared to pitch a stock or investment idea. Also, be prepared to walk through your resume,

Interview Questions
  • Describe your strengths/weaknesses. Time that you showed leadership   Answer Question
No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Internship Interview

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

I went to all the company events before the intervies, filled out the application and got accepted to interview. Going in was my first real interview, I was extremely nervous, but the interview went great. I didn't get the job but they were very fair and made you feel like a conversation. She just basically reviewed my resume with a couple of questions from that.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in October 2014.

Apply through university job portal, then 2 interviews, 1 with the head of the IT department and 1 with an HR person. Everything went smoothly and the interviews were more or less like conversations. The technical interview was a bit tricky though since the interviewer sometimes gave a question in the middle of a non-technical discussion.

Interview Questions
    • Typical questions about experiences with programming languages like Java, JavaScript, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

face to face interview plus group exercise

no negotiation