Credit Suisse Internship Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

3.2

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

Very relaxed - personality questions and markets questions. Role was for their wealth management solutions group and the primary focus of the interview was to see how passionate you were about global markets. You should be prepared to pitch a stock or investment idea. Also, be prepared to walk through your resume,

Interview Questions

• Describe your strengths/weaknesses. Time that you showed leadership   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Credit Suisse

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I went to all the company events before the intervies, filled out the application and got accepted to interview. Going in was my first real interview, I was extremely nervous, but the interview went great. I didn't get the job but they were very fair and made you feel like a conversation. She just basically reviewed my resume with a couple of questions from that.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

As expected some questions regarding CV and prior internships. The team presented their department and role within CS as well. Nothing came up unsurprisingly. Welcoming atmosphere in total. I received feedback within two days. Excellent internal organisation by the way

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.mostly aptitude based with basic programming problems.like the difference between c and c++.Questions based on link lists were also asked.General aptitude questions like the three bulb problems.

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lausanne (Switzerland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Lausanne (Switzerland)) in October 2014.

Interview

Apply through university job portal, then 2 interviews, 1 with the head of the IT department and 1 with an HR person. Everything went smoothly and the interviews were more or less like conversations. The technical interview was a bit tricky though since the interviewer sometimes gave a question in the middle of a non-technical discussion.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions about experiences with programming languages like Java, JavaScript, etc.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

face to face interview plus group exercise

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milan (Italy)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Milan (Italy)) in November 2011.

Interview

It has been very strong. I had my first interview with my boss, basically it was based on my skills through a test. The second step of the process was with responsible of human resoource just discussing with my previous experiences, about myself and my life. And the last one step it was with both (my boss and responsible).

Interview Questions

• A lot of question about financial matters. Something about my experiences and my reason to applay in.   Answer Question