Credit Suisse

Updated Mar 4, 2015
Updated Mar 4, 2015

2.9

Summer Analyst Interview

One stage interview. Three 30 minute interviews focusing on questions on personality and on the sector the interviewer covers.

ENO Interview

They emphasis on a lot of rounds of interviews to freshers. Usually the picture painted about the job is not true.

okay

Sales and Trading Associate Interview

Hiring takes 5 rounds with various MDs and direct team mates. Each round is about 1-2 people. Very focused on business done and deals executed.

3weeks.

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

At school, we had an online resume drop, and then I met the campus reps at the Winter Career Fair. Once they accepted my application and gave me an interview, there was a pre-interview dinner/meet and greet at a local bar and grill. We got to meet the interviewers, along with some previous interns. The first round interview was a single 30-minute behavioral interview. For the second, they flew me out to their NYC office for 3 30-minute behavioral interviews.

Interview Questions
    • General behavioral questions, going over your resume. In one of my 2nd round interviews, I had a manager ask me to describe to him how I would design a spice rack for blind people.   Answer Question
    No negotiation. Yes or no.

Vice President Interview

Several interviews required with various questions ranging from skills/experience to personality and experience working with/managing/leading people. The interviews introduced several different individuals which gave the decision makers a greater feel for whether there would be a good fit.

Interview Questions
    • Where do you see yourself in this organization in the next 3-5 years?   Answer Question

Senior Analyst Interview

I received the call through referral. There were two interview rounds. Work Culture is really good and I think they are following good HR Practices.

Vice President Interview

Application via cv, followed by a number of interviews with various levels of seniority. Depending on who interviews you can have very different experiences. Mine were generally pleasant but people are not afraid to ask tough and probing questions.
    Whole process took less than two weeks but probably because they were keen to get someone in and also people that interviewed just happened to have been around.

Preety easy and straightforward

Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

Very selective. Mostly want Ivy leaguers. Good luck getting an interview if you're not at a target school which is a very small list (not even all of the ivy's from what I've heard). If you get to the interviews though, most are nice. They'll ask some technicals regardless of your major, but nothing you shouldn't know (for example they asked me econ based questions as an econ major)

Support Analyst Interview

Phone Interview (as moving from abroad)
    Interview with Team Leader.
    Interview with Department Manager.
    Interview with HR, Multi-Media Interview (behavioural).
    Interview with technical staff.

Interview Questions
    • Some difficult technical questions - MMI was quite tough.   Answer Question
    Make sure you know about titles and grades in advance!

Business Analyst Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

3 rounds of telephonic interview were held (Reporting Managers, Peer Managers, Director)
    Each round lasted for an hour
    Lot of questions asked related to previous experience, domain knowledge, project management
    Attitude was determined based on the responses to scenario questions
    Interviewers were highly experienced, knowledgeable and professional in their approach
    Discussion set very high expectation on the job
    High expectation was set on the growth and opportunities

Interview Questions
    No Negotiation as no HR was involved. I got an offer from a vendor and they said no negotiation entertained. Wrong information on the performance review process was made by the vendor. But when joined there was no performance review through out my stay