Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Jul 1, 2015

2.9

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Frankfurt am Main (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Frankfurt am Main (Germany)).

Interview

As expected some questions regarding CV and prior internships. The team presented their department and role within CS as well. Nothing came up unsurprisingly. Welcoming atmosphere in total. I received feedback within two days. Excellent internal organisation by the way

Investment Banking Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beijing, Beijing (China)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Beijing, Beijing (China)) in February 2011.

Interview

The first round is phone interview and the person asked me behaviour questions for half an hour. I waited for 2 weeks to hear back from him and he asked me to schedule a time for the second round of interview (office tour, big day). I met two VP's and one Managing Director. They asked me some technical questions after asking me a few more behaviour questions. It was an intense and tiring day.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview

I got through 2 rounds of interviews on the phone, one round of interview on site. The phone interview took around 45 mins each time, the on site took 3 hours and a half.

Interview Questions

• statistics, practical questions, programming, brain teasers   Answer Question

Information Technology Analyst Summer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse (Raleigh, NC) in March 2014.

Interview

I met the recruiter at our school career fair. She was nice and inviting. I got invited for a social dinner for possible intern hires and an interview. The interview itself wasn't bad, but I knew I was the best candidate.

Interview Questions

• Why is your GPA the way it is?   1 Answer

M&A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse (Zürich (Switzerland)) in January 2014.

Interview

A lot of Tests, very long interview round in Person and on telephone. They asked highly dificult and detailed questions. But employees of CS were very forecoming and not unprofessional in interviews so that took a lot of pressure away.

Interview Questions

• Can you please describe how you would rate this companies p/e ratio?   Answer Question

Relationship Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at Credit Suisse (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I was a summer associate, so the result of my internship was a line of questioning around "Do you want this job?" and my answer was yes. Sorry if that's not particularly helpful but if you know private banking is your intended path, try and get the internship first.

Otherwise have a solid knowledge of the wealth management business, investment trends and products, and be able to build a relationship easily.

Corporate Advisory - M&A (Vienna) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vienna (Austria)

Application

I applied online – interviewed at Credit Suisse (Vienna (Austria)).

Interview

I applied online. After 5 days I got invited to the first interview round with a Assistant VP. We talked about my CV and why applied for the job. Then my counterpart talked abouth the company(subsidiary), explained what to expect from the job. At the end he asked a few technical, very general questions.

Duration: 60min

Interview Questions

• Explain the structure of a financial statement?
      How are BS and P&L connected?
      How to value a company? (DCF, multiples, recent transactions)

Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse (London, England (UK)) in June 2015.

Interview

great company good experience, zoned in alot on my ba experience, regulation/finance exposure and front to back knowledge. Also asked about architecture knowledge, pm governance, budgets and resource management.

Interview Questions

• asked all about my pm experience and ba experience   1 Answer

ENO Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter – interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2012.

Interview

7 rouunda ranging from technical to domain
    Initial rounds are very technical whlile later ones ate more towards ypur project and experience.
    Multi tjreading problem solving definitely required. Socket programming strong cpp data structure and templates
    Somain quesstions and fix

Support Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in February 2015.

Interview

Worst interview process ever seen. Took 5 months and a month for each interview. Whenever checked for update only answer I got was "will let you know next week". When I was offered this position and salary was not at all even close to market, 30% less than market trend. Finally got another offer from a very good company and I moved on.