Credit Suisse

454 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate Interview

Summer Associate

I applied through college or university and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – Attended London Banking Summit, secured a spot, then sat through a 1.5 hour interview.

Interview Question – Why did you miss company sponsored dinner in London?   Answer Question

New York, NY

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – Applied through campus
1st round on campus behavioral interview and then Superday 3 one on one interviews

Summer Associate In Singapore Interview

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Two rounds. For the first one, I was interviewed by a senior manager. And in the second round, I was interviewed by an analyst.

Interview Question – No difficult question. All about resume.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Web application, on campus first round interview, and the super day.

Interview Question – C++, OOP, Leadership, Team conflict, Ethical problem.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Interview Question – How did you solved the disputes between team members.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview with behavior questions. Second round which was the final round where I met three interviewers with some behavior/ simple technical questions. Both rounds are virtual interviews.

Interview Question – Java garbage collection/jar and some other algorithm questions   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – Found out about the position through my university's career services center. I submitted my application online and heard back a few days later that I would have an interview the next week. The interview was one-on-one and was primarily behavioral questions with a few technical questions thrown in. There were also quite a few other students from my school interviewing at the same time.

Interview Question – Name a time in which you faced an ethical dilemma and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Information Technology Analyst Summer Internship Interview

New Brunswick, NJ

Interview Details – University Recruiting

Interview Question – Normal questions-what do you like about the company, about your work experience if any, Behavioral questions like difficulties faced while you worked as a team, what is the first thing which will affect if you were to come to the credit suisse office in a day or two...etc

It was normal interaction, but you need to know about the company culture and its services.
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – First round is through my school's career services center, final round in a nearby hotel. First round was pretty much all fit questions, like where did you grow up, what was the biggest challenge you faced, why Credit Suisse, etc. Final round was similar but asked more technical questions, like what do Investment Bankers do, etc.

Interview Question – Mostly fit questions, what's your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Production Support Analyst Interview

Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1 telephonic and 3 face to face interviews