Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Mar 21, 2015
Updated Mar 21, 2015

2.9

Private Wealth Advisor Interview

Phone conversation with HR representative, I decided not to move further. They were very nice and fair. She explained their model and platform to me and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Interview Questions
    • Basics, explained the model and got to know me, my interest.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

The process took 3 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse.

I was contacted by a recruiter after having dropped my resume off at a career fair a couple of months before. The recruiter quickly set up a first round phone interview for the next day. This consisted of a mix between personality and programming-specific questions and lasted about 30-45 minutes. I was then notified the same day that I was being invited to a face-to-face interview, which was scheduled for the very next day. The face-to-face interview consisted of similar questions as the phone interview. It consisted of three 30 minute interviews.

Interview Questions
    • I was asked a question about Java lists.   View Answer

Software Developer Interview

Two technical rounds , almost for 2 hours . The technical rounds starts with basic concepts then the questions gets tougher.
    After the technical round they directly hire. There is no other formalities

Interview Questions
    • Mostly everything was as per job description   View Answer
    No Negotiation

Global Support Specialist Interview

Behavioral interview process. Questions were based on customer interactions and how you would behave when you have a difficult customer. Mock phone calls where your stress level was challenged. Interviewers were calm, but were grading you during the mock phone call

Interview Questions
    • Name a time when you had a difficult customer, how did you handle them   Answer Question

Money

Asset Management Summer Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Several on-campus recruiting events that were critical for networking. Online applications both on the career services website and the CS website. Heard back within a couple weeks and was invited for in-person interview on campus. Basically ran through my resume and experiences and only asked general market questions. Invited back for "superday" the following week.

Summer Analyst - Sales and Trading Interview

I applied through college or university – interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

First round interview on campus. The interviewer was amicable and encouraged me to tell him a lot about my life, especially past stories about times I was competitive or took risk. No technicals. He was smiling a lot and even cracked a few jokes, but I was not invited to have a second round interview.

Interview Questions
    • Do you think you are a leader?
      Tell me about a past trade you have made

Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC
    Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Application online, first round interview on campus, info session at credit Suisse and then second round interview at Credit Suisse.
    My interviews went well, I felt like we all got a long great! Defiantly don't sole yourself out, this is just like any other interview! Know your resume and why you want to work here as well as in this role. Know long term and short term goals, be able to just talk about yourself freely and be able to have interesting hobbies! I didn't get it, but made it to final rounds. Great company with mostly great people, but highly competitive! Only take 6 interns in Raleigh location.

Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 daysinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

First round: Mainly fit questions, some technical, nothing too hard

Dinner the night of the first interview if called back.

Super day after that. Pretty much all technical.

Quick turnaround for everything.

Information Technology Summer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Applied through college career site. Got on campus interview call after 1-2 weeks.
    It was basically a behavioral interview with some technical question related to past work experience.

I was asked about..
    Tell me about yourself,
    Leadership experience ,
    Tell something about past work experience,
    Have you face any ethical dilemma and how you handled it?

Then I was asked about any Software development methodologies you used at your former working place?
    what are advantages of the one you used there?
    what are disadvantages of the same?

It lasted about 30 mins. It was good experience.

Interview Questions
    • Have you face any ethical dilemma and how you handled it?   Answer Question
    • Any Software development methodologies you used at your former working place?   Answer Question
    • What are their advantages and disadvantages ?   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst In Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2015.

Applied in my University's system and interviewed at campus. I believe that this position doesn't want students who had work experience. Because I know two of my schoolmates have work experience didn't got the interview opportunity.
    I was the first interviewee that day. Three people come to my university to interview us. But only one ask questions. The interviewer is a lead on tech department.

Interview Questions
    • All are behavioral questions.
      1. cooperate experience
      2. what value could you add to Credit Suisse,
      3. What factor should take into consideration when decide buy a off the shelf product or develop one.
      No any tech questions.