Credit Suisse Interview Questions

Updated Sep 24, 2014
Updated Sep 24, 2014

2.9

2 Interviews for IT.

One on college campus. Mostly behavioral, but be willing to describe more about the projects you have been working on. As said before, be prepared to talk about how you overcome challenges and having extracurricular projects is definitely plus.

The second or final interview is on their campus. Feels more like fitting to see best fit team rather than an interview.

Very nice process, mainly to gauge whether you are willing to learn.

Interview Questions
    • Please describe any team projects that you have been working on.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

The questions were completely behavioral.

Interview Questions
    • No question was too difficult. But every new question depended on your previous answer. So if you wish to keep the ball in your court, answer accordingly   Answer Question

Equity Sales Summer Intern Interview

First Round Phone interview then a super day with 5 half hour interviews

Interview Questions
    • What do you do if you execute the wrong trade for a client?   Answer Question

Credit Suisse Summer Analyst (Fixed Income) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Applied through the company website, they got back to me after 3-4 weeks. I received an email telling me to sign up for (first round) interview times; the interview was over web cam. It was pretty easy to set up.
    First round interview was purely fit questions, lasted thirty minutes. The interviewer was really nice, and the questions were pretty standard fit questions like "tell me about a time when you worked in a team". The sound quality was pretty bad though.
    Didn't make it through to the next round. No feedback received, and I was told that I couldn't ask for feedback either.

Interview Questions
    • Tell me about a time when you faced an ethical dilemma?   Answer Question

Summer Associate In Singapore Interview

Two rounds. For the first one, I was interviewed by a senior manager. And in the second round, I was interviewed by an analyst.

Summer Analyst Interview

Web application, on campus first round interview, and the super day.

Technology Analyst Interview

I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

IT Analyst Interview

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

First round is phone interview with behavior questions. Second round which was the final round where I met three interviewers with some behavior/ simple technical questions. Both rounds are virtual interviews.

Interview Questions
    • Java garbage collection/jar and some other algorithm questions   Answer Question

Summer Analyst Interview

First round is through my school's career services center, final round in a nearby hotel. First round was pretty much all fit questions, like where did you grow up, what was the biggest challenge you faced, why Credit Suisse, etc. Final round was similar but asked more technical questions, like what do Investment Bankers do, etc.

Technical Analyst Summer Internship Interview

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

On campus recruiting process. Had an interview one week after resume drop on school recruitment page. Reception the night before interview, learn alot about the job and industry.