Credit Suisse

Relevance Date Difficulty

Summer Associate In Singapore Interview

Summer Associate In Singapore

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Two rounds. For the first one, I was interviewed by a senior manager. And in the second round, I was interviewed by an analyst.

Interview Question – No difficult question. All about resume.   Answer Question

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – Web application, on campus first round interview, and the super day.

Interview Question – C++, OOP, Leadership, Team conflict, Ethical problem.   Answer Question

Technology Analyst Interview

Technology Analyst

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – I submitted my resume in campus. And there was on campus interview, no technical questions.

Interview Question – How did you solved the disputes between team members.   Answer Question

IT Analyst Interview

IT Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – First round is phone interview with behavior questions. Second round which was the final round where I met three interviewers with some behavior/ simple technical questions. Both rounds are virtual interviews.

Interview Question – Java garbage collection/jar and some other algorithm questions   Answer Question

IT Summer Analyst Interview

IT Summer Analyst

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – Found out about the position through my university's career services center. I submitted my application online and heard back a few days later that I would have an interview the next week. The interview was one-on-one and was primarily behavioral questions with a few technical questions thrown in. There were also quite a few other students from my school interviewing at the same time.

Interview Question – Name a time in which you faced an ethical dilemma and how you dealt with it.   Answer Question

Information Technology Analyst Summer Internship Interview

Information Technology Analyst Summer Internship
New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – University Recruiting

Interview Question – Normal questions-what do you like about the company, about your work experience if any, Behavioral questions like difficulties faced while you worked as a team, what is the first thing which will affect if you were to come to the credit suisse office in a day or two...etc

It was normal interaction, but you need to know about the company culture and its services.
  Answer Question

Interviewed at Credit Suisse

Interview Details – First round is through my school's career services center, final round in a nearby hotel. First round was pretty much all fit questions, like where did you grow up, what was the biggest challenge you faced, why Credit Suisse, etc. Final round was similar but asked more technical questions, like what do Investment Bankers do, etc.

Interview Question – Mostly fit questions, what's your biggest weakness.   Answer Question

Production Support Analyst Interview

Production Support Analyst
Research Triangle Park, NC

I applied through an employee referral - interviewed at Credit Suisse in May 2010.

Interview Details – 1 telephonic and 3 face to face interviews

Interview Question – mostly scenario based   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – yes

Technical Analyst Summer Internship Interview

Technical Analyst Summer Internship

I applied through college or university and interviewed at Credit Suisse.

Interview Details – On campus recruiting process. Had an interview one week after resume drop on school recruitment page. Reception the night before interview, learn alot about the job and industry.

Interview Question – What is an yield curve   Answer Question

New Brunswick, NJ

I applied through college or university and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at Credit Suisse in January 2014.

Interview Details – It was On-Campus Hiring so I applied through College recruitment portal. They shortlisted 23 students in total. We were invited to dinner the night before the interview (Kind of a networking event). The first round was behavioral. Those selected will have to give 3-4 technical interviews in their NYC office.

Interview Question – It was a behavioral interview so nothing was unexpected. First they went over my resume and asked me about my Internship and project experiences. They stressed on leadership qualities (a lot!) and how I would handle pressure situations. And finally why are you trying to get into a financial company (since my major was Computer Engineering) and why this particular company   Answer Question